Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!!

Started by frost, Aug 06, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!! (Read 53,925 times)

Remonster

Dang. Anyway you could get some higher resolution scans up?

Darkness

Thanks for taking these pictures. They're great.

I really want to read the articles though.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 06, 2007, 04:03:34 PM
Thanks for taking these pictures. They're great.

I really want to read the articles though.

Same ..

Mr. Weyland

I am gonna try and find that magazine in ma local shop, just for the AVP bit  ;D

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Does the magazine have a website?

Also, any change of a screen of that picture on the bottom right of the double page spread?:

frost

frost

Now gonna attempt to scan them into my pc,that picture looks like a concept painting there are three different ones in the article!

Darkness

I've read the last page.

Kinda wondering if this Predator invading the school is going to work. The picture features the Predator in a basketball court.  :-\

There's also an obvious error. They spelt Giger as Geiger.

superunknown

Kinda wondering if this Predator invading the school is going to work. The picture features the Predator in a basketball court.  :-\

They had a Predator in a bathroom in Predator 2, so it's no problem.

It's the Aliens we need to worry about.  Honestly the whole concept of Aliens in a domestic setting is making me cringe.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: frost on Aug 06, 2007, 03:47:42 PM
Quote from: fluxcap on Aug 06, 2007, 03:40:19 PM
So The Wolf got twin wristblades? Unless thats just some weapon upgrade or something.
yep,wrist blades,vision modes,shoulder cannon spears etc. it also mentions that your an elite predator!

Juat like me :P

But look at the third pic it looks like gunnison! And has anyone realised the games name is still Survival of the fittest?

That Yellow Alien

I'm scared again. The game shows not only an alien in daylight, but says they will be battling in schools, shopping malls, and hospitals. It also confirms the spaceship with eggs on it. Why would the Predator spaceship from the first movie have eggs on it? It doesn't make any sense. This is beginning to sound more and more like the AICN script review. I don't care what Colin says. It has the same plot, characters, & settings. Not to mention he will be taking off his shoulder cannon to use as a hand held weapon. I'm afraid...I need trailer!

Darkness

I agree. Too much of this movie sounds like that AICN review.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

WHY IS THE GAME CALLED SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST?

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Does it matter? Its the game not the movie!

fluxcap

Quote from: YELLOW_ALIEN on Aug 06, 2007, 05:16:38 PM
I'm scared again. The game shows not only an alien in daylight, but says they will be battling in schools, shopping malls, and hospitals.
If thats in the movie, it will be disappointing unless handled well. But keep in mind this is a videogame, and there has to be level variety.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 06, 2007, 05:23:40 PM
Does it matter? Its the game not the movie!

Yea it does, because thats what the movie was gonna be called in the first place!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed