TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5

Started by skhellter, May 16, 2022, 01:17:21 PM

Author
TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5 (Read 23,733 times)

skhellter

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 16, 2022, 07:59:07 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2022, 07:00:27 PMWhat is a bit problematic is that plantation. A rigidly straight line of trees in a pre-agrarian culture?
That occurs in nature. I shot this in the middle of the Utah wilderness:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS50RzJUEAEDOd0?format=jpg&name=large

ouch.

might as well have told him to touch grass.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2022, 07:00:27 PMWhat is a bit problematic is that plantation. A rigidly straight line of trees in a pre-agrarian culture?

Your picture looks much more natural. Generally (at least around here) in natural forests the tree lines are much more irregular with a kind or gradual thinning to the edges. Is logging permitted there?

SiL

Nice teaser! Definitely teased.

KiramidHead

It's a good teaser. I kind of want to see someone edit it with a hundred laser beams a la the Predators trailer.  :laugh:

HashTag_TheSwag

Shane Black damaged the franchise to the point where the marketing team had to drop the brand name. Their really isn't much to go on by this teaser and I want to like it but all the leaks point to this films being the same old woke crap that's done nothing but push away fans. Any part of me that used to say "wait for the film", "they're just rumours" died when every leak about The Predator, no matter how stupid turned out to be true :'(

slipknotpredator

Feels weird. Looks fan made.

SuperiorIronman

It feels like a budget difference between it and the last film. But Predator isn't a thing you should be spending 88 million on in the first place. It feels like Predators from the teaser and Predators doesn't look bad even if you can see the budget at points.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had a comparable budget. I'm thinking visually it will probably be in-line with the others as far creature fx (I mean as far as ADI) go.

copycat

copycat

" Feels weird. Looks fan made "

How do you make something not fan made , lol .

other then that , what's the chances this will get a physical release 4k Blu - ray etc.

IWasRightin2018IStillAm

IWasRightin2018IStillAm

Looks like garbage, just like the last one. Just like last time you'll have mindless fanboys defending this trash and harassing anyone with a functional brain or a shred of objective honesty. Remember how Shane Black was the second coming on this forum right up until The Sex Predator FLOPPED HARD? Of course you'll all do the "who, me?" bullshit and pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe even delete this comment, but in the end deep down you'll know I'm right.

Whatever, this fandom gets what it deserves.

RIP77

Straight to hulu is no bad.

ALL movies FOX straight hulo or disney+ less Avatar or Free Guys.

Fox president dixit. ONLY two movies in year in cinemas. 10 movies in streaming.  ONLY movies R in HULO  in cinemas PG13 less Deadpool 3.

FOX is new netflix. Fox is streaming plataform content adult. PREY is R, is small. NEVER in cinema.

NExt films Ridley scott , Spielberg in fox ONLY Disney+hulo. NO in CINEMA becose only blockbusters with big boxoffice.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on May 16, 2022, 09:01:19 PM[...] same old woke crap that's done nothing but push away fans.

God, this endlessly repeated crap is so exhausting.

SiL

I for one welcome the exodus of people who describe things as "woke crap" from the fandom.

Wysps

Beautiful...but looks like tick central!  :o

I like the slightly revised synopsis.  Can't say much about the teaser itself, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: The Shuriken on May 16, 2022, 05:33:01 PMIs this movie going to have all its dialogue in Comanche? Since they're committed about the portrayal and accuracy. I think that would be pretty cool.

I'm hoping for this tbh

May 16, 2022, 11:36:38 PM

Quote from: SiL on May 16, 2022, 11:08:37 PMI for one welcome the exodus of people who describe things as "woke crap" from the fandom.
Amen

May 16, 2022, 11:38:27 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2022, 08:33:55 PM

Your picture looks much more natural. Generally (at least around here) in natural forests the tree lines are much more irregular with a kind or gradual thinning to the edges. Is logging permitted there?
I live in Oregon, the forested part of the state. Lots of tree lines that look the same way here; naturally too. Not from logging.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Engineer on May 16, 2022, 11:28:30 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on May 16, 2022, 05:33:01 PMIs this movie going to have all its dialogue in Comanche? Since they're committed about the portrayal and accuracy. I think that would be pretty cool.

I'm hoping for this tbh

It would be a unique Predator movie with a fairly immersive experience, so I also second this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed