Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 151,107 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2012, 12:20:18 AM
I'mma say:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailllll

gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

LOST could only get away with flash-forwards because there were elements of time distortion and travel, events subject to change; Breaking Bad relies directly on in-moment suspense and the element of surprise. Though it could be argued (...I guess) that it could involve a story to do with discovering exaclty how he got that far down, it's really not in the show's style to show spoil a character's progression.

It's gonna happen, you know it will!

I say, f**king do it!

OMFG

I will take a better quality picture tomorrow in the morning.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

D:
I think a commercial on AMC just gave away a spoiler and I was going to start this show soon

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 08, 2012, 09:30:37 PM
D:
I think a commercial on AMC just gave away a spoiler and I was going to start this show soon

AVOID ALL COMMERCIALS!!!!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

"I didn't know, how could I have known?!?"

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Okay, it's just one spoiler, out of context. First step; DON'T PANIC. You must remain calm. A single spoiler is a minor thing, and next to meaningless without the context around it.

Now, whatever you do, avoid current commercials for the show AT ALL COSTS. They are directed towards those who have already viewed seasons 1-4, and sometimes contains spoiler materials.

The final step; CATCH UP ON THE SERIES. This is truly the only sure-fire way to avoid spoilers.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 09, 2012, 03:01:20 AM
Okay, it's just one spoiler, out of context. First step; DON'T PANIC. You must remain calm. A single spoiler is a minor thing, and next to meaningless without the context around it.

Now, whatever you do, avoid current commercials for the show AT ALL COSTS. They are directed towards those who have already viewed seasons 1-4, and sometimes contains spoiler materials.

The final step; CATCH UP ON THE SERIES. This is truly the only sure-fire way to avoid spoilers.

Next to meaningless without context? Practically the only commercials they are showing on TV are the ones that show you know who after the KABOOM!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh that? That was a dream sequence.

See; context is everything.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

finally all caught up!

Spoiler
when Guss walked out of the room after the explosion I thought to myself "this shit just got retarded as fu......niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
[close]

:D This series is just great!

Haha, because of this damn show bitch is my favorite word to use :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Just started watching Season Two, on episode 4 right now.

ace3g

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Definitely a flash forward like I said, YESH!!!

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

It's coming....

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Blew half way through Season Three today (left off at Episode 6) so glad that Season Four is on Netflix now; I think I'll be all caught up by the end of this week.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed