Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 152,727 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My gods. I need to go back and watch all of them now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Chemistry is the study of matter, but I prefer to see it as the study of change. It is growth, then decay, then transformation!

There aren't enough Orson Welles clapping gifs in the world. How he synced that metaphor up with the on-screen action was incredible.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Great video. I think the music should have dipped more when the dialogue came in, but other than that, pitch perfect.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 18, 2012, 01:20:01 AM
Chemistry is the study of matter, but I prefer to see it as the study of change. It is growth, then decay, then transformation!

There aren't enough Orson Welles clapping gifs in the world. How he synced that metaphor up with the on-screen action was incredible.

I never truly realized just how perfectly that quote sums up the show until now.

ace3g

ace3g

Space Sweeper

MudButt

MudButt

Walt is just going to be bad ass this season. I just know it.

ace3g

ace3g

MudButt

MudButt

I hope Jesse kicks some ass this season too. Love that kid, but Walt is Rambo compared to him at times.. yo.

ace3g

ace3g

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Best show on TV. Can't wait.

Cvalda

MudButt

MudButt

I just finished up Season 4, god the season finale. I can't wait for this next season, it's going to be a damned good season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed