The Suicide Squad Thread

Started by Shasvre, Sep 19, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

Author
The Suicide Squad Thread (Read 94,740 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

When I found out Starro was supposed to be in this (before the trailer) I was like, "Yeah, that makes sense with Gunn."

I'm expecting everyone who isn't Harley Quinn, Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Rick Flag, King Shark, Amanda Waller and maybe Captain Boomerang to get killed. Rest will go out like poor Slipknot in the first film or the X-Force rejects in Deadpool 2.

Rudiger

Rudiger

So DC finally throws in the towel and goes full Marvel / Guardians of the Galaxy.

MudButt

MudButt

Just came out of seeing Godzilla vs Kong in the theater and they played a brand new trailer in front of it. It has tons of new footage. It showed TDK (Nathan Fillion) with his arms detached. Seems like he can telepathically control them? It showed a bit more Weasel and King Shark. Some cool action shots with Bloodsport and Peacemaker (Cena is going to be a riot in this).

You get a few more snippets of action on the initial beach invasion with the doomed team 1. Movie looks awesome.

Found a bootleg recording.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hahahaha TDK. :D

Andrea90

Andrea90

Wonderful. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Magegg

Magegg

That's SO MUCH BETTER than the first trailer :D

ace3g

ace3g

YT link

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Turns out Rick Flag's yellow t-shirt was present in Suicide Squad #1 back in 1987:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of which, the first volume of Ostrander's run came in the mail for me today. 8)

razeak

razeak

This already looks leagues better than the previous film. I'm stoked that Idris Elba is in this too.  He makes everything better.

ace3g

ace3g

Movie gets a Japan theatrical release date

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1384994787309154304

ace3g

ace3g

New magazine covers featuring the cast

https://twitter.com/totalfilm/status/1387029352911708162

Magegg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed