All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,850,876 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The guy just put up the damn Phantom Menace as at the top of his list. Leave him alone. Here you what.

Phantom Menace OWNS ALL  THERE!! NOw you have someone else to debate with!

SM

SM

QuoteShit sorry, didnt know we couldnt debate things anymore...

Try actually debating then instead of shitkicking anyone who dares liking the prequels.

In the end however there's no point - it's opinion vs. opinion.  Are you going to change your mind?

Thought not.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dachande is really being an ass for no reason at all. I don't see you talking crap to anyone who liked AVP.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 18, 2007, 12:56:44 AM
The guy just put up the damn Phantom Menace as at the top of his list. Leave him alone. Here you what.

Phantom Menace OWNS ALL  THERE!! NOw you have someone else to debate with!

Your just saying that to get a reaction out of me, when i know your dont meant it.

QuoteDachande is really being an ass for no reason at all. I don't see you talking crap to anyone who liked AVP.

Actually i do talk crap to people that like AvP, just not in as much detail, i think i do it in one of stickaround's topics.

QuoteTry actually debating then instead of shitkicking anyone who dares liking the prequels.

In the end however there's no point - it's opinion vs. opinion.  Are you going to change your mind?

Thought not.

As stated in my last post, i have no real problems with the PT as movies, but as part of the Star Wars saga i have problems with episode 1 and 2. Personally i really liked episode 3 and thought it was more like the OT than the other 2 were, might be something to do with the music though, i do love the Episode 3 music.

Yes it is opinion vs opinion, all im doing is defending my opinion, and backing it up, occasionally.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You insulted him saying that his brain cells where out of wack...then you say that a person with IQ of 0 could not like that movie.

What the hell is your damn problem with this kid. Seriously man. What the hell. Ya you defen dyour opinion but starteing a debate by insulted this kid....pathetic

SM

SM

QuoteYes it is opinion vs opinion, all im doing is defending my opinion

No ones attacking your opinion.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 18, 2007, 01:09:40 AM
You insulted him saying that his brain cells where out of wack...then you say that a person with IQ of 0 could not like that movie.

What the hell is your damn problem with this kid. Seriously man. What the hell. Ya you defen dyour opinion but starteing a debate by insulted this kid....pathetic
First and foremost, you should direct your eyes to the part where i said i over-reacted

Secondly, i did not say that a person with an IQ of 0 would not like the movie, i said they would realise it was the the worst of the lot, completely different thing, same with the braincell comment, i said it in relevance to putting TPM above one of the OT films

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just let it go....Dachande...just let it go.

Dachande

Dachande

QuoteFirst of all its my opinion so if you want to criticize it be my guest

I was openly invited to criticize his opinion so i did so....

But your right, this is just getting stupid now

Predboy

Predboy

*puts hand over gun Dach is wielding* C,mon man, this isn't worth it, just ease down ok, ease down, ease down.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thank you...it really was getting out of hand..so much so that i was already getting pissed at you.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm a Star Wars fan and have been a fan since age of 7 (Turing 8 at time) when i saw Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back on DVD back in 1999 and i enjoy it. I like them all expect for Attack of the clones and i really enjoyed Episode 3.

The best IMO

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Aeus

Aeus

I don't have much love for Star Wars nowadays. 'Cept for the games.

But when I was a kid I liked the first three a lot. Good films. The recent ones are pretty shit though in my opinion.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm not that much of a fan after Episode III came out. There nothing new to the series other the novels and games which are non cannon.

severen76

severen76

I was a pretty big star wars fan up until I was about 9 or 10 when I saw Episode:1 after that I kept losing interest in the series with each new sequel that came out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed