NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 851,464 times)

Predalien91

Predalien91

Curious if the Newborn is getting a Ultimate release or some exclusive release. I'm thinking that's odd he's not included in the main line even though we've seen pictures of him.

LtJesseRipley

LtJesseRipley

This is so awesome!!!

I am saving my dollary doos now there is so much stuff I want, series 14, newborn, alien 3 pack, new making of alien book! Take my money!!!!

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: slaysaliens on Jan 20, 2019, 01:06:43 AM
Can we get announcements like this on the front page for every NECA Aliens & Predator Series confirmation?  They're on their 100th Predator figure and series 14 for Aliens and this is the first time I've seen this on the front page. I think it's a great feature and have always wanted to see NECA's figures on the front page of my fave AvP fansite.

Neca announced Burke 2 pack
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2017/06/29/neca-announces-burke-aliens-hadleys-hope-two-pack/

Various Neca news
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2018/02/18/toy-fair-2018-aliens-series-13-dutch-linn-ultimate-elder-bad-blood-enforcer-predators/

It's been on the front page numerous times, but not religiously, like it should. Both announcements and actual release dates.

Has anyone ever seen someone ask Neca about making an Alien vs Predator movie queen with chains and such?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jan 20, 2019, 01:59:34 AM
Curious if the Newborn is getting a Ultimate release or some exclusive release. I'm thinking that's odd he's not included in the main line even though we've seen pictures of him.
If he's to scale, he'll be a lot bigger than the other two in the line. I suspect he's getting his own release.

On the topic of the Ripley 8 figure, I always get a giggle when things refer to the guns as Lacrima-99 and Draco Double Burner, both of which are sourced from the old Aliens/Predator card game. It's one of the few things from the card game to carry over into common franchise "lore".

Master

Master

I really hope Ressurection line does well. I'd love to have Johner and Vrees. All of the actually.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: bob on Jan 19, 2019, 10:49:21 PM

That makes sense, but according to Alec Gillis the runner is more biomech than the Aliens warrior.

It is, aside from the neck
which is missing mechanics.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master on Jan 20, 2019, 11:02:31 AM
I really hope Ressurection line does well. I'd love to have Johner and Vrees. All of the actually.
I'd love to get a Johner figure.

He'd need double-jointed knees so he can hang upside-down though. Like, that's mandatory.

Master

Master

Yeah and for accesories his thermos gun transformer, knife and twin pistols. I wouldn't mind another Draco Double Burner either.

Alienon

Alienon

Wow, Queen chestburster looks awesome and sinister. Now we need movie with this monster. Or game - do you want meet this in dark corridor?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Probably a good place to ask, are there any specs on Machiko's gun that you're aware of? Is it a pulse rifle or some sort of shotgun?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Richman678

Richman678

I like the Alien 3 pack. Specifically that Queen youth one. (Even if it isn't canon)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 20, 2019, 02:20:13 PM
I like the Alien 3 pack. Specifically that Queen youth one. (Even if it isn't canon)

Well it's "canon" because it's in Alien3, it's just not film-accurate. :P

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jan 20, 2019, 02:03:48 PM
Probably a good place to ask, are there any specs on Machiko's gun that you're aware of? Is it a pulse rifle or some sort of shotgun?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's a good question, I'd have to page through the comic and see if she uses it and what it appears to fire.

Master

Master

It's  plasma weapon, like all other predator guns.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master on Jan 20, 2019, 03:53:37 PM
It's  plasma weapon, like all other predator guns.
Her rifle doesn't look like a Predator gun.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jan 20, 2019, 04:04:35 AM
Quote from: slaysaliens on Jan 20, 2019, 01:06:43 AM
Can we get announcements like this on the front page for every NECA Aliens & Predator Series confirmation?  They're on their 100th Predator figure and series 14 for Aliens and this is the first time I've seen this on the front page. I think it's a great feature and have always wanted to see NECA's figures on the front page of my fave AvP fansite.

Neca announced Burke 2 pack
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2017/06/29/neca-announces-burke-aliens-hadleys-hope-two-pack/

Various Neca news
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2018/02/18/toy-fair-2018-aliens-series-13-dutch-linn-ultimate-elder-bad-blood-enforcer-predators/

It's been on the front page numerous times, but not religiously, like it should. Both announcements and actual release dates.

Has anyone ever seen someone ask Neca about making an Alien vs Predator movie queen with chains and such?

They said they are considering making the AVP Queen, but since it'll requier a new sculpt, they're not in a hurry. I'm sure we'll get her one day. They just rereleased the original Queen, again. It's pretty popular for obvious reasons which is a good sign for any other future queens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed