Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 01, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed?

Single
Married
Divorced
Widowed
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend
Author
Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed? (Read 28,821 times)

Vermillion

It's all about the money.

You drive a Ferrari and you become the best looking guy at the bar.

Oh. And I Married. 

Razz

Razz

Been single for well over 2 years now, was dating a lot in 2013 but nothing that really became a serious relationship. This year has been relatively quiet which in a way I'm glad it has been as it has been a transitional year with little rest for me.

I'm currently happy with my life as it is but given my restless nature, I'm sure I'll be looking to change my current single status soon enough.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Razz on Dec 28, 2014, 07:55:08 PM
Been single for well over 2 years now, was dating a lot in 2013 but nothing that really became a serious relationship. This year has been relatively quiet which in a way I'm glad it has been as it has been a transitional year with little rest for me.

I'm currently happy with my life as it is but given my restless nature, I'm sure I'll be looking to change my current single status soon enough.

Same here man. Haven't dated anyone since 2013. Being single aint bad though man. Its much less stressful and keeps things off your mind. You don't need a relationship to be happy. In the world of sex, pleasure and ever growing demand of marijuana in the states here it seems like everyone focuses on "what feels good" rather than the moral high ground and weight of their decisions. They feel pressured into these things and it seems as time goes on the freedom of our choices and laws are going way to far in a bad way.

orchidal

orchidal

Quote from: Chronicle on Dec 29, 2014, 12:49:49 AM
Quote from: Razz on Dec 28, 2014, 07:55:08 PM

Same here man. Haven't dated anyone since 2013. Being single aint bad though man. Its much less stressful and keeps things off your mind. You don't need a relationship to be happy. In the world of sex, pleasure and ever growing demand of marijuana in the states here it seems like everyone focuses on "what feels good" rather than the moral high ground and weight of their decisions. They feel pressured into these things and it seems as time goes on the freedom of our choices and laws are going way to far in a bad way.

Morality's subjective.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 21, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
As in, I've encountered a lot of people who self-diagnose with Aspergers or Autism online, and they tend to be the most vocal about it. I don't think any of them just one day decided, and I quote "Hey I'm not right, I must be Autistic", but after years of feeling out of place begin to identify with those labels, rightly or wrongly.

So I repeat the question, were you diagnosed as Autistic by a medical professional or did you come to that conclusion yourself?

Do you have anything that is holding you back from having a relationship interms of this "autistic and aspergers" stuff?

Son Of Kane

In a relationship

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 06, 2015, 09:34:57 AM
In a relationship

How long has your relationship been going on.

Son Of Kane

57 years.

Nah, more like three months.

Shevvie

I'm married. 2nd year anniversary on the 17th of this month! 

When does my sentence end again?

What do you mean until death Death do us part? 

Damn. Nah its not that bad and my patio is big enough if she gets too much.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Your couch is comfortable if I remember rightly :P not sure if the booze is impairing my memory. Don't need the patio.

Valaquen

Engaged to be married for three years now with a toddler in tow. S'all good (man).

DoomRulz

In a relationship with zero interest in marriage or children.

Corporal Hicks

I fancy a mini-me at some point. I'm enjoying being a man-child too much at the minute though.

DoomRulz

Enjoy your time, friend. You're still very young.

MCP

MCP

Single.  I find girls strange and being gay doesn't appeal to me at all.  I'm not asexual, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed