Yellowing of McFarlane figures?

Started by Bilbo5000, Dec 30, 2012, 06:01:06 PM

Author
Yellowing of McFarlane figures? (Read 4,113 times)

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Vitus on Jan 29, 2013, 08:44:40 PM
Don't be so sure people haven't bought 1 to open and 1 to keep in the package lol.
The only bubbles I had yellow are the Kenner aliens / preds.  I'm an opener nowadays though.  I found that by having movie posters around my house I don't care about toy packaging as much anymore.  I still save all the artwork though and may even put the cards in a binder.

This is basically what I do. I don't have doubles of everything (...yet  ;D) but I do hope to some day. I have a good assortment of figures on my dresser top (since there's nothing else to go on there at this point) in a large battle scene. My gf is a fantastic photographer so perhaps she'll help me take some nice pictures and add some effects to them. I would really like to document my collection and appraise it privately, should anything ever happen to me and someone has to deal with it all.

underbound

underbound

I wish i could buy 2 of each. when i buy people dont understand its value(to me)and just sling and throw them so there broken now. like my 2 pack berserker,city hunter. the ch is missing a toe claw, both wrist blades broke,plasma caster snapped of the pole and lost the hand and missing paint in various places. money wasted

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed