Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 954,887 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Almost done with Metroid Prime Remastered, then it's on to Metroid Prime Hunters on the Nintendo DS.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@Xenomrph I need something that's simultaneously both cool and good to play that I haven't tried before.  I keep going back to the same old comfort games even though I have an enormous backlog.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 12, 2023, 01:50:39 AM@Xenomrph I need something that's simultaneously both cool and good to play that I haven't tried before.  I keep going back to the same old comfort games even though I have an enormous backlog.
What kind of game are you looking for?

Kradan

Kradan

Just play Portal 2

Wweyland

Wweyland

I agree with Portal 2, or even the first Portal which is nice and short.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, probably better start with Portal

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Portal is too racy for him.

A man of his years should rather stick to something respectable like chess, draughts or bowling.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Brutal Doom

Can't beat this f**king Spider Mastermind. Ha kicked that Spider Krang's ASS!

Stitch

Stitch

Played another couple of missions of Gears Tactics.

Realised I've been playing the same campaign for nearly 3 years now, and still haven't finished. Game gets a bit boring and repetitive.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 06, 2023, 01:16:48 PMUncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I didn't plan on bothering with this and was gonna skip straight to A Thief's End, but for some reason I felt an inexplicable need to give it another chance. It's still a frustrating mess. When it's good it's superb - some of the set pieces are probably the best the series has ever done - but the connecting story is just an absolute clusterf*ck, with characters making totally inexplicable decisions (I lost count of the number of times the villains simply let Drake go) and plot points that are either thrown in out of nowhere (the whole pirates section), never get followed up on (Drake dying of dehydration in the desert) or both (the Tarot card?!). Considering the characters and writing have otherwise been among the strongest aspects of this series, I'm at a loss to explain what went so wrong with this one.

And you have to read developer interviews to find out what the hell the deal with Talbot is.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Another round of Aliens: Fireteam Elite

Stitch

Stitch

I'm on the final boss of Gears Tactics and it's infuriatingly tedious. There's a reason it took me this long to get to it.

Edit:
Finally beat it. That took so so sooo long. Like, 2 1/2 hours just on the final 1/3 of the boss's health bar long.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2023, 10:06:35 PMAnd you have to read developer interviews to find out what the hell the deal with Talbot is.

Any idea where I can find them?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2023, 12:33:33 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2023, 10:06:35 PMAnd you have to read developer interviews to find out what the hell the deal with Talbot is.

Any idea where I can find them?

I'd have to go looking, but it amounts to "Talbot is sneaky and wears a bulletproof vest."

Edit: I can't find the interview, just people referring to Amy Hennig explaining it somewhere.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently struggling through Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS, the control scheme is.... a challenge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed