Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 228,211 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Another opportunity to use a previous thread shot to hell...
::)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Up the ass,out the mouth.Hell of a ride. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SiL on Apr 10, 2010, 06:11:41 AM
I'll stick with the implied rape.

Same here.

coolshow

coolshow

Maybe this will answer your question

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

By the way, I have been pondering for ages, why exactly is there a blood in Parker's mouth when Alien grabs him ???

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

It's squeezing his head. A lot.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I've never seen that clearly, how is Alien holding Parker in that scene, and I have been always confused about this. Watching it for the majority of life on VHS, and on Quadrilogy only once or twice didn't help, either.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Before it grabs Parker, it knocks him back HARD with it's tail.
This is more than likely the source of the blood.

Here's a pic of it holding Parker.

SiL

SiL

The Alien hands in the close-up of Parker's headbite were apparently played by Jon Sorenson, one of the model dudes.

THE MOAR U KNOW.

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Quote from: SiL on Apr 22, 2010, 10:26:09 PM
The Alien hands in the close-up of Parker's headbite were apparently played by Jon Sorenson, one of the model dudes.

THE MOAR U KNOW.

Where did you pick up that piece of obscure trivia?

SiL

SiL

The horse's mouth, so to speak, over at Alien Experience. In the Forums.

predxeno

predxeno

Lambert makes some really weird noises when Ripley is running to her and Parker.  Yeah, we could say that that was the sound of her being disemboweled or whatever.  However, I'm pretty sure I read or heard somewhere from one of the producers of something that there was a possibility of Lambert being raped.  Everyone knows that Giger made the Alien on sexual concepts, since this film was created before Aliens and AVP, it was still fresh with many new ideas and directions so this may have been an idea that the director, writers, or producers were coming up with.  Also, I noted that we can see Lambert's bare feet when Ripley arrived at the coolant place.  I'm pretty sure Lambert had shoes and pants on.  Why would she be barefoot unless the Alien took them off to get a little action.  What does everybody else think of this?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Alien shoved its tail up from some hole to the mouth.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I have called Rape, Veronica Cartwright has said that she believes that it was rape. The whole movie was practically about sex and sexual frustration (that's just me). I called rape 16 years ago, that's as close as I can get to calling it. Of course she died and all, but the first thing in my mind was rape.

Most times I've ever typed the word "rape" before.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed