Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 64,330 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 27, 2013, 04:05:15 AM
The film version of Barry didn't offer the game one any justice.

I need to stop doing anything with RE6. It's breakin' my f**kin' heart!  :'(

Spoiler
After Piers injected himself I had to stop playing for a few days. I was a wreck.
[close]

Sheva offered me so many cheap deaths when she got cornered in levels.

Well if you want to bag out the films. THERES NO F**KING G-VIRUS!!!!!

Spoiler
Did anyone else find it odd that Jake didn't try to kill Chris? I mean he did lock them in a room with a giant c-virus baby monster.
[close]

Amaterasu

Spoiler
Eh, kinda, but I ignored it. Must be some sort of "Jake Logic". Dun know.
[close]

PVTDukeMorrison

Thinking about getting RE6, would you guys say its worth it?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I didn't like Jake, he was just ugh...he was every try hard character ever rolled into one boring typical "I'm the big badass motherf**ker" character. He was like a badly done version of Cole from inFamous. :P

Sherry should've been the main character for the whole game. She's the main reason I enjoy Jake's campaign to some degree. :P

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 27, 2013, 04:22:35 AM

At the low price it's at now? Probably. Definitely wasn't worth the 60 when it came out. :-\

All the DLC, and free downloads are pretty nice though.

Amaterasu

RE6:

WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

IT'S AMA CRYING OVER FICTIONAL MALE CHARACTERS!!!

WinterActual

No but the yarr version is worth it though  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 27, 2013, 04:23:52 AM
I didn't like Jake, he was just ugh...he was every try hard character ever rolled into one boring typical "I'm the big badass motherf**ker" character. He was like a badly done version of Cole from inFamous. :P

Sherry should've been the main character for the whole game. She's the main reason I enjoy Jake's campaign to some degree. :P

At the low price it's at now? Probably. Definitely wasn't worth the 60 when it came out. :-\

All the DLC, and free downloads are pretty nice though.

Did you look at my avatar while typing that :P He was more like a bad 80's anti hero and his dialogue matched it.
Spoiler
Odd how Cole, Jake and Starkiller all look alike :P Anymore to add to the list ;D
[close]

It's better than ORC. Quicktime events are sometimes annoying. Depends on how much you're paying.

Amaterasu

This was like the best thing ever to do in RE6.  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 27, 2013, 07:46:51 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbicpkA1sv1qmwicro1_500.gif

Use a spoiler tag next time :laugh:

Master

Master

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 27, 2013, 07:46:51 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbicpkA1sv1qmwicro1_500.gif

Fuuuuuuuuuck, I missed it >:(

About Re:6, my girlfriend was around when I was playing Jake`s campaign, and she started doing impersonation of Sherry`s Jaaaaake!!! shout after I died few times. :D

Naissus

When they do make a new Resident Evil I would like to see the return and evolution of Plant 42 or other plants.  As well as the complete evolution of a zombie into a licker.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I'm sick of zombies. I would actually love if Capcom tried to build on the Ganados from RE 4 but the right way.

No more battles in the day, no more enemies with guns. They can have knives, pitchforks, kitchen utensils, shovels, chainsaws, and the like, those are enough. Make them creepy like they were in RE 4. The Ganados in RE 4 were smart. They set up traps, they flanked you, they would surround you so combat became less about killing everything and more about crowd control, even with upgraded weapons the combat was about having breathing space. The early chapters in the village are some of the most tense and terrifying levels ever put in any game, and then it becomes night time which is even worse... :-X

Then Capcom f**ked it up with the Majini's in 5 and the J'avos in 6 where they became dumb asses that ran towards your character only to meet a shotgun to the face.

Guess I'll just wait for The Evil Within to make it right. :P

Knowing Capcom though if they go back to horror they'll go back to zombies, because zombies are so scary now a days. ::)

Amaterasu

Spoiler
I bet there will be a cannon universe where they bring Piers back, but make him evil. Of course by then, I'd be screaming obscenities during the game.
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 27, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
Spoiler
I bet there will be a cannon universe where they bring Piers back, but make him evil. Of course by then, I'd be screaming obscenities during the game.
[close]

Spoiler
Than Wesker is alive and takes Jake his wing. Poor Wesker :'( Villianous to the end.
[close]

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 28, 2013, 04:14:53 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 27, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Than Wesker is alive and takes Jake his wing. Poor Wesker :'( Villianous to the end.
[close]

Spoiler
Of course they would make Chris have to kill Piers.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed