Stan Winston: 1946-2008

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM

Author
Stan Winston: 1946-2008 (Read 21,564 times)

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

rest in peace stan.

D88M

D88M

F***k   :'(  

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

REST IN PEACE M8 GONE BUT NOT 4GOTTEN FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS . U R A GOD .THANKS 4 THE MEMORIES   :'(  

Fan

Fan

James Cameron wrote  a letter about Stan as well as a bunch of other directors/fx guys  http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37109

Vicktor Yautja

Vicktor Yautja

:'(     :'(     :'(   awww   :(     :(     :(  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

R.I.P. Stan Winston!!! you will be missed by all of your fans. his work is legendary which he created such loveable creatures and robots like the Queen Alien from ALIENS, the Predator from both Predator movies, Pumpkinhead, The Terminator, the live action dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park movies, the dog thing from John Carpenter's The Thing, and many others. he will be missed by all of his fans.    :(     :'(     :'(     :(  

superdrizz

superdrizz

My prayers are with his family, a great influence and a great man. His legacy will live through his creations, we will miss you Stan, rest in peace!    :'(  

ironpredator

ironpredator

:(   WE WILL MISS U STAN WINSTON ONE OF THE BEST CREATORS OF SPECIAL EFFECTS IS LOST AND WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED

HunterD

HunterD

God bless you stan, the best of the best and always came across as a great guy. You're works have had such a huge impact on my life, this is truly a sad time. You made the best art of all time, thank you Stan.

Xan21

Xan21

I just received his beautiful book a few weeks ago, he was a big rolemodel for so many people. So sad:(  RIP

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Awful simply awful news. I'm devastated, really am. We'll miss you Stan, you're a legend, always will be. R.I.P.    :'(  

nicky

nicky

So much talent and not enough years in life. A hero of many and a big name in my favourite movies gone.   :-[  

shinigami

shinigami

Aww....man.... this just sux. For such a genius to die is a really sad news.    :'(  

Tidus

Tidus

Thank you, Stan.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

R.I.P. Stan Winston and thank you.Thank you for creating the Predator and Terminator.They are the best ! R.I.P. Stan.   :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed