BIG THANKS to RR and everyone envolved!!

Started by spinksy, Jul 08, 2010, 10:35:21 PM

Author
BIG THANKS to RR and everyone envolved!! (Read 4,364 times)

spinksy

Just want to say a massive thanks to RR, Antal, and everyone envolved - the more and more i'm sitting here thinking about it the more i cant wait to see it again!!

Big shouts to the music, actors, direction and most of all the creatures!!! The predators and hounds all looked absolutely flawless!!

Thanks - please make a sequel 8)

UltimateBadass

Quote from: spinksy on Jul 08, 2010, 10:35:21 PM
Just want to say a massive thanks to RR, Antal, and everyone envolved - the more and more i'm sitting here thinking about it the more i cant wait to see it again!!

Big shouts to the music, actors, direction and most of all the creatures!!! The predators and hounds all looked absolutely flawless!!

Thanks - please make a sequel 8)

This! :)

Corporal Hicks

Me too. Each time I sit down to digest it, I love it more. I'm finding more flaws for it but they so little compared. I love the new Predators. The suit work and suit actors are fantastic!

dallevalle

Amen !!!!! !!!!! i agree it was a perfect true predator movie and its worth a 9/10 rating from me !! :)

RidgeTop

I'm stoked to see it tonight, always fun anticipating the next AVP, A/P release with everyone on this forum.

ElderPredator

Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm sure I'll love the film.

RazorSlash

Everyone is saying its awesome!
I'm going to be PISSED if my dad gets called in for work tomorrow, he's my only way of getting me to the theater..

Naska

Movie is absolutely stunning! Robert and the team did a great job! Actors were amasing, casting is great!
Rating 10/10 from me. True predator movie! Yeh indeed, please make a sequel!!! Thank you very much RR!!!

Hybrid PM

I'm seeing it tonight I can't wait.

Bishop2

I am dreading this. The fact that so many professional critics love this thing tells me that... yeah, the odds are against me. I rarely agree with critics.

But seriously guys, you want a direct sequel to this? You want Rodriguez to continue on his "The Predator should never be in any setting other than a jungle" thing? I'd love more Predator movies, but please; one of the best things about the Predator is its versatility.

plasmacannon

Awsome movie. Saw it last night. Loved every second. Massive credits to Lawrence Fishburne , mainly for his performance in his hide out. Pure epic. 9/10 overall

blackpredator5

Yes thanks for this kick ass movie. I loved this movie so much I plan on sneaking out of work to see it again.

goneja

8.5/9 out of 10 for me..probably will go up with another viewing. This movie was basically a dream come true to see played out on the silver screen and for that I offer RR and Antal my most sincerest thanks. They managed to leave the mess of AvP behind and give us a film aimed at pleasing the FANS as well as the general audience. Everything made sense and the homages/nods were respectful or funny, never annoying or pathetic (avp's "ripley"). i like the new predator designs and i also like the fact they showed respect in keeping the classic style predator around. it felt like the sequel predator never had and finally does..can't wait for the next.

Jumpman

if they make a sequel they need to reduce the number of preds or go ahead and make it a full tribe war.. they should show the classics a lil more respect

Xenodog

Agreed, a big thumbs up to RR and Antal for their fantastic film.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed