Official Predators Spoiler Discussion Thread

Started by Reborn, Jul 08, 2010, 12:15:44 AM

Author
Official Predators Spoiler Discussion Thread (Read 44,301 times)

The Shuriken

Anyone else thing the falcon thing was totally awesome?

Keg

Quote from: Lumine on Jul 10, 2010, 06:56:24 AM
Quote from: Aran on Jul 10, 2010, 06:52:50 AM
Quote from: Lumine on Jul 10, 2010, 04:06:45 AM
That was the only gripe I had. Noland mentioned the blood feud between the Poachers and the normal predators... But we see only ONE entire fight scene between them the entire movie.

Because there was only 1 normal Pred on the reserve. What were you expecting???
Thank you for completely ignoring my post!  ::)

If there exists a blood feud, I doubt one Predator would do much good. More like an inprisonment in that case!

Saying there was a blood feud doesnt mean theres an all out war. Basically they dislike each other enough that when they come into contact they will more than likely try and kill each other. And in this case it seems the SP's even take to capturing them, stripping them of their gear and using them in their hunting game. Did you expect a space battle with Predator ships and dozens of Predators charging at each other, firing their Plasmas at each other?

Gate

Quote from: Keg on Jul 10, 2010, 10:41:00 AM
Quote from: Lumine on Jul 10, 2010, 06:56:24 AM
Quote from: Aran on Jul 10, 2010, 06:52:50 AM
Quote from: Lumine on Jul 10, 2010, 04:06:45 AM
That was the only gripe I had. Noland mentioned the blood feud between the Poachers and the normal predators... But we see only ONE entire fight scene between them the entire movie.

Because there was only 1 normal Pred on the reserve. What were you expecting???
Thank you for completely ignoring my post!  ::)

If there exists a blood feud, I doubt one Predator would do much good. More like an inprisonment in that case!

Saying there was a blood feud doesnt mean theres an all out war. Basically they dislike each other enough that when they come into contact they will more than likely try and kill each other. And in this case it seems the SP's even take to capturing them, stripping them of their gear and using them in their hunting game. Did you expect a space battle with Predator ships and dozens of Predators charging at each other, firing their Plasmas at each other?
No I just had a nerdgasm when Noland mentioned a bloodfeud.

Taxemic

I don't think they used the classic as part of their hunt. I think that they stripped him of his weapons and tied him up purely to dishoner him. Let the other "game" see him there all helpless. I actually felt sympathetic towards the classic. The way he roared when he realised they were there.   

RagingDragon

I've only seen it once, but really only remember Tusks in one scene (where he could be seen doing something besides standing around) and that was when he exploded.  Same for Falconer, only one real fight scene where we get to see him move, and then he's toast.  You guys remember others that I missed?  I know they were cloaked in a few, but I don't consider those to count. :)

The classic fight was, I think, not very good.  It was entertaining at parts, but felk like T-Rex vs. Spinosaurus in JP3, basically just "the old Predator < my cool new Predator!"  I will fix it, all will be right, my children.

Vecrotus

For those of you who have seen the film and read the leaked script, is the original opening still featured in the film. You know the one with Royce hunting the fugitive right before is prednapped?

Requiem28

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 10, 2010, 09:37:57 PM
For those of you who have seen the film and read the leaked script, is the original opening still featured in the film. You know the one with Royce hunting the fugitive right before is prednapped?

unfortunately, no.  maybe in the extended cut on the dvd?

Predator X

I have another question. How did the preds never notice Nolands hideout? And how come they never ever found and shot him before? In the clips he was invisible, but that doesnt mask his heat. And you could see his arms, so his heat is still visible. And did he somehow mask the heat and smell of his shelter plus hiding it so well the preds can't see it in any vision mode? Or how does he do it? And is he making a fire outside? I never really understood that part from the script.

The Demon

Quote from: Man of Gundam on Jul 10, 2010, 08:56:13 AM
Anyone else thing the falcon thing was totally awesome?

I couldn't get a good look at it but it did give some awesome visuals.

Aran

Quote from: Predator X on Jul 11, 2010, 04:49:57 PM
I have another question. How did the preds never notice Nolands hideout? And how come they never ever found and shot him before? In the clips he was invisible, but that doesnt mask his heat. And you could see his arms, so his heat is still visible. And did he somehow mask the heat and smell of his shelter plus hiding it so well the preds can't see it in any vision mode? Or how does he do it? And is he making a fire outside? I never really understood that part from the script.

he survived for 10 years. That's awesome. and killed 3 Preds. go figure. made the 3 SBPs look stupid for 10 years. anyone would go mental like that.

The Demon

I think it would of been better if Mombasa didn't die at the camp. Like a trap went off and they dodge it again and then the Predators come and they all, including Mombasa make it out. And instead of Jaw Bone killing Noland, they should kill Mombasa who goes after Noland and then maybe Noland later is killed by Falconer before he is killed by the Asian.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed