Battle of the Predators

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Jun 23, 2010, 09:45:20 PM

We know who won...

Mr. Black
Draw
Classic
Author
Battle of the Predators (Read 17,861 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

It would be nice to see anytime's clan member to defeat mr.black, but mr.black looks pretty hardcore

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Though it would be great to see the Classic own Black Super Predator, I worry much doubt it. Black Super Predator will win in my opinion. He is after all a "super" Predator.

Major Alan Schaefer

Wow it seems to be a landslide for Mr. Black...if only we could have a betting racket like for a big time boxing match :P

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I could tell you why that is, but you wouldn't like it.

Spider One

Spider One

I always thought since I first herd about the new predators that ma by the original could get lucky in a fight, as that's what it boils down to as all of the training, planning and such doesn't replace dumb luck.

PredBabe

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 24, 2010, 07:08:29 PM
It would be nice to see anytime's clan member to defeat mr.black, but mr.black looks pretty hardcore

Yeah, I think Anytime might wanna sit that one out, even though I'll still be cheering for him to whoop his azz. Anytime at the very least better give him a classic back handed Predator slap, then I'll be happy.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 24, 2010, 10:58:12 PM
Anytime at the very least better give him a classic back handed Predator slap, then I'll be happy.

with you on that one!  ;)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Well I guess we can summarise that ultimately Black Super Predator will own Classic. But lets imagine another battle say between Classic vs Falconer Predator or Classic vs Tusks. Who would in a fight between those two. Personally I would say Classic will own Falconer as Falconer doesn't seem to have a plasma-caster, but Classic vs Tusks could turn out to be interesting. Who do you think will win?

dallevalle

dallevalle

Of the 2 i will of course be cheering for classic but i dont think he really stand a chance against blackie.

Spider One

Spider One

Well Mr. Black's hunting party is the same as him (I guesstimate) so they might win against Anytime, but since the way that Falconer and Tusk die in the scripts, im not so sure.

Skinner

Skinner

I really want the classic to win, but BSP will probably win.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jun 25, 2010, 09:47:24 AM
Well I guess we can summarise that ultimately Black Super Predator will own Classic. But lets imagine another battle say between Classic vs Falconer Predator or Classic vs Tusks. Who would in a fight between those two. Personally I would say Classic will own Falconer as Falconer doesn't seem to have a plasma-caster, but Classic vs Tusks could turn out to be interesting. Who do you think will win?

They all have casters for your information..., from the new production PDF.

Spider One

Spider One

if thats from the German book, what does it mention ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed