Sweden's Release Date

Started by Shasvre, Jun 08, 2010, 07:44:00 PM

Author
Sweden's Release Date (Read 6,074 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Damn it, I just found out that Predators won't premiere in Sweden until August 6th. Any other swedes around here who is as disappointed as I am. >:(

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 08, 2010, 07:44:00 PM
Damn it, I just found out that Predators won't premiere in Sweden until August 6th. Any other swedes around here who is as disappointed as I am. >:(

Awww that sucks well im from denmark ( i guess thats the closes) but our release date is july 8

Shasvre

Shasvre

Guess I'll be taking a trip to Copenhagen then. I live in Landskrona, so it's only an hour away.

Master

Master

I`m from Poland and for unknown reason our premiere is at 16th July >:( f**king outrageous.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on Jun 08, 2010, 07:50:31 PM
I`m from Poland and for unknown reason our premiere is at 16th July >:( f**king outrageous.

aww man thats so weird but actully it was strange first predators was set to july 29 in denmark but they changes it too july 8 so those dates are really jumping around maby if your lucky they will take the date down too in poland

Master

Master

Well original date in Poland was 9th, but the they changed it to 16th. And no not a chance, it won`t change again, I`ve seen posters with this date... :-\

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on Jun 08, 2010, 08:07:29 PM
Well original date in Poland was 9th, but the they changed it to 16th. And no not a chance, it won`t change again, I`ve seen posters with this date... :-\

awww crap im sorry to hear that :/ you have to try really hard to stay away from the forum cause many of the people here will see it so .....you have to watch out course it will get spoiled alot here.

Master

Master

And some of us tend not to use spoiler tags :-\ I`ll be away for a week, a have plans already. Then I`ll see it, and then we shell chat ;)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Awsome awsome xD

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 08, 2010, 07:44:00 PM

imdb has listed Sweden for July 16th...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Wait a minute...

WHAT???  >:(

Is it anywhere confirmed? Oh, damn... it's just cruel, it's... no words... no censored words...  :-X

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 09, 2010, 09:39:10 AM

Wait a minute...

Is it anywhere confirmed? Oh, damn... it's just cruel, it's... no words... no censored words...  :-X

HOLD HER !! calm down !!!!!!! jesus we cant hold her ....... SHES TO STRONG xD

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

France: July 14th. >:(

dallevalle

dallevalle

Denmark : July 8  ;D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: dallevalle on Jun 09, 2010, 10:00:25 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 09, 2010, 09:39:10 AM

Wait a minute...

HOLD HER !! calm down !!!!!!! jesus we cant hold her ....... SHES TO STRONG xD

Not funny, really not funny... If you have some info, just say it, but if not...

...just keep silence. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed