Most Brutal Human Death

Started by War Wager, Apr 25, 2008, 08:25:31 PM

Author
Most Brutal Human Death (Read 3,520 times)

Weasel

Aeus

Aeus

Although it's not a death, what the Queen did to Bishop would suck soooooooooooo bad.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 27, 2008, 07:17:39 PM
Although it's not a death, what the Queen did to Bishop would suck soooooooooooo bad.
I can't feel my legs lol

Zero

Zero

The Marine in Aliens who was taken clean off the floor by a Warrior

Miranasi

Miranasi

Purvis in resurrection... takes the grand prize... also that guy is just a fuking legend ;D What a way to go!

Newsfop

Newsfop

I equate brutal with viscerality and originality.

I think that Lambert's was the most brutal in Alien because the implied tail rape.
Of all the headbites in Aliens, Ferro's was the only one while flying through the air, which led to a damning crash.
Murphy's demise haunted my thoughts for weeks after I saw that when it first came out in AlienĀ³.
And while the only chestburster to burst in Alien: Resurrection, Dr. Wren's death was the most brutal in my opinion because a chestburster not his own busted out of his forehead.

As for the rest of the 4 films:

Dillon's death in Predator was probably the most brutal because he died piece by piece.
Keyes' halving looked the most brutal in Predator 2, because of the flood of torso juices that followed.
Maxwell Stafford looks to have the most brutal death in AVP: Alien vs. Predator because he was sliced into segments and speared through the heart.
It's harder to pick from Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem because there's so many innovative new deaths, but I think Jesse's is second only to the belly bursting pregnant women.

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

The most brutal death to me was Vasquez and Gorman's death in Aliens, but i don't get how Dallas dien in alien.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Xenomorph on May 01, 2008, 12:24:49 AM
The most brutal death to me was Vasquez and Gorman's death in Aliens, but i don't get how Dallas dien in alien.

Ripley killed him.

Zero

Zero

You gotta Admit, Dr. Wren's death in Resurrection was pretty brutal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed