A3 egg

Started by rycher, Apr 01, 2008, 04:13:49 AM

Author
A3 egg (Read 11,061 times)

SM

SM

Bishop stealing en egg - since he has no way to secure the hugger - involves him being directly responsible for putting humans in in harms way, thus violating his first law.

agentdc7

agentdc7

I feel that's out of character for Bishop to do.
Obviously, I feel Cameron did not plan on that happening.  And goes to show he hates Alien 3.
If Bishop really did do that, the whole redemption about Ripley trusting an android is destroyed.  Plus I would be very sad if he did do it.

If any theory, I would have to say the queen brought it on, but that's because there isn't a good explanation I'm happy with.  In fact, I wish Alien 3 never existed.  No offense.

These sequel beginning twists always bug me.  It's like having a sequel to Independence day where 4 other motherships are waiting behind the moon after the humans won (Sounds like V huh?:))

In conclusion, I try to pretend Alien 3 didn't happen.  And the AVP series too.

brad873

brad873

but alien 3 was the best one in my oppinion

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: SM on May 09, 2008, 02:18:14 AM
What emotions?

Ridley thought that a computer as complex as Ash would develop emotions of some sort, and that's why it needed to rape Ripley

Weasel

Weasel

Quote from: brad873 on May 15, 2008, 04:03:09 PM
but alien 3 was the best one in my oppinion

Doesn't go against the fact that the egg is basically fubar and has little logical explanation.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Weasel on May 21, 2008, 09:30:46 AM
Doesn't go against the fact that the egg is basically fubar and has little logical explanation.
Snafu.

rycher

rycher

I wish Fincher would shed some light on this....

Gates

Gates

Never going to happen...Fincher's off doing Clarke's Rendezvous with Rama...which could very well be one of the best films in years...

Or at least that's what I'm hoping for... :)

Weasel

Weasel

No, fincher has something better.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715/

Gates

Gates

I'm well aware and awaiting...but they finished principle photograph and are in post, so I skipped on over to his next project...

But to be honest, I'm not familiar with the Fitzgerald short so I really can't comment on whether it will be better or not...Rama, on the other hand, is another novel by the author behind the Space Odyssey series...and being a fan, I'm hugely anticipating...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed