what order did you see the movies in?

Started by meanstreak, Jan 19, 2008, 11:34:52 AM

Author
what order did you see the movies in? (Read 8,859 times)

meanstreak

I was 9 when Aliens came out, and about 10 when my dad rented it at the video store.  I wasn't supposed to be watching it but I sneaked it into my room the next day and watched it with headphones on and thought it was friggin amazing!

It wasn't until a couple years later that while looking through a bunch of vhs tapes in the cabinets under our TV that I found a homemade tape that said Alien on it.  I thought it was Aliens, since that was the only film I knew of.  I popped it in and was like, hey this isn't Aliens!  I had no idea Aliens was a sequel at all until then! 

Anyway since then I saw every Alien movie in the theatre as they came out.  Anybody have a really screwy order they watched them in?

SM

SM

Alien (photonovel)
Aliens
Alien (film)
Alien3
Resurrection

maledoro

I've seen them all in order on their opening days at the cinema, with the exception of AVP:R. I almost didn't see that one at all.

I also saw Alien's 2003 re-release at the cinema, too.

Eidotemit

I saw them in order.

The Hunter

I saw them in order, too. Except for AvP.

Kriszilla

Predator
Predator 2
Aliens
Alien
Alien 3
Alien: resurrection
AvP
AvP-R

AVP66

I think I saw them in this order:
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien R
Predator
AVP
Predator 2
AVP-R

severen76

I think I saw them in this order

Aliens
predator
predator 2
alien3
alien
avp
avpr

It was something like that  :-\

MST3Kfan

I think it was after I finished the AVP2 game that I started to look for the Alien movies. I already had Predator 1&2 recorded on VHS tape. I'm ashamed to say this but my first Alien movie was ..... Alien: Resurrection. I know what you're thinking: How the hell did you remain a fan after seeing that? I don't blame you, all the time through the movie I was like: why do the aliens look like crap?,where are the colonial marines?,where's the APC and the sentry guns?, what's with the stupid-looking, disgusting new alien hybrid? But I finally managed to get to see the rest of the movies in order on TV : Alien, Aliens, Alien 3. Then I was pleased. Also on my 17th birthday I received the Alien Quadrilogy boxset as a gift. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.  :'( :) After seeing the extended cuts of both Aliens and Alien 3, I developed a new appreciation for the great Alien trilogy. That right, TRILOGY.

Irritator

My first movie was Resurrection, too, altough I've read the Aliens vs. Predator (the first ever) comic book first. At the time I saw the movie I was 11-12 and didn't give a shit about the characters, plot, etc., just loved the creatures. Ripley was a mysterious figure to me, until I saw the rest of the movies in order, over the course of a few days with my stepfather and brother. Each of the three scared me shitless - unsuprisingly, the first one the most.

Then along came Predator and Predator 2. I was deep into the AVP2 multiplayer when AVP came out. I've seen AVP-R about a week ago.

End of report.

brad873

well, 1 was first then 2, but they were not all the way

all the was is

AR
alien
alien3
aliens

Resurrection

For me it was:

Alien:  Resurrection
AVP
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
AVP:  R

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Predator
Predator 2
Alien: Resurrection
Alien
Aliens
AVP
Alien 3
AVPR

The Ultimate Predator

Predator
P2
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Res
AvP
AvPR

Darkness

Tricky one for me. Not sure if I saw Predator or Alien first. I saw all the Alien movies in order though.

Predator
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
Predator 2
AvP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed