How did Weyland-Yutani get bought out by Walmart?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 02, 2014, 02:50:45 AM

Author
How did Weyland-Yutani get bought out by Walmart? (Read 17,265 times)

SM

Interesting edit.

And you're welcome.

Russ

This reply makes no sense at all.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: JPredator on Jul 18, 2014, 08:38:59 AMThere is no Alien Ressurection only Alien Trilogy.

But is there an Alien Resurrection in the Alien Quadrilogy?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I agree with everything that JPredator and Russ said about AR in this thread.  They should join my support group.  Let the healing begin.

Local Trouble

I don't deny it, I just loathe it.

nonentity

After watching Resurrection, I lost all interest in the Alien franchise for a very long time. 

whiterabbit

I guess toilet paper, aspirin and double stuffed oreos were more profitable than deadly alien technology.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2014, 09:30:11 AM
Quotethat now someone has to justify in the Wey-Yu book and novels and so on

Or not.  Seeing as how, you know, deleted and all.

But it's good to see that mindless hyperbole isn't dead.
Depends on which version of the movie you watch.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 20, 2014, 01:48:33 AMI guess toilet paper, aspirin and double stuffed oreos were more profitable than deadly alien technology.

They were certainly less inclined to eviscerate the people creating them.

LastSurvivor92

You guys sound like you hate Resurrection more than the AVP movies. Give the movie a break guys. The comedic tone to the film was intentional and they were going for a different atmosphere in Resurrection. It was suppose to be 'different'. Most of the film is rarely comedic. I have to say that or people will smight me. But this film ain't that bad. I understand SOME of the complaints surrounding this film. But being funny or a parody is certainly NOT one of them.

Local Trouble

I do hate it more than AvP.  AvP was otherwise self-contained and inconsequential.  AR salted the Earth for the franchise as far as I'm concerned.

whiterabbit

I like A|R but it was a really shitty movie that made a mockery of the series.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 29, 2014, 08:10:53 PM
I do hate it more than AvP.  AvP was otherwise self-contained and inconsequential.  AR salted the Earth for the franchise as far as I'm concerned.
How so? It's set 200 years after everything else. If anything, I'd think that would make it the easiest to ignore.

I used to hate A:R, but it's grown on me over time. I like the Alien franchise partly because of how different each movie is from all the others, and A:R is no exception.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed