New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,628 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Not hard to lie. :P

Anto of the Sand

Or get kicked out.
Saying it in the intro threads ?
Not clever.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 05, 2010, 04:35:40 PM
Or get kicked out.
Saying it in the intro threads ?
Not clever.
I know but they shouldn't but it easy to do.

Travis

Travis

I just want to welcome all of the new members, hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I do. (;

-Travis.

alien5454

Komichila im Goerge .

DJ Pu$$yface

Hey, I'm Abomination. I lenjoy the Predator movies, and enjoyed AVP: R. I haven't  seen any of the Alien movies, but I intend to. Personally, I think Predators can kick their butts anyday. :P

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome aboard

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Abomination! Good to see another Requiem fan around here.

RazorSlash

I'm technically not new, but anyway:

I'm RazorSlash. I've been known by both Razor AND Slash, so I decided to combine both of those here. I have a weird taste in films, and I'm one of the few people who hasn't turned to Heavy Metal and Screamo. My favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutch. If you want to listen to them, go ahead, BUT they play in about three different styles, so don't judge them by just one or two of their songs. My personal favorite is "Hit The Floor", which, like alot of their songs, starts off likes its going to be heavy but actually ends up turning into a nice song to bob your head to. I'm also single and...actually not so happy about it. I'm 17 and I plan on going to film school.

keylight-di

Quote from: Abomination on May 07, 2010, 09:37:26 PM
Hey, I'm Abomination. I lenjoy the Predator movies, and enjoyed AVP: R. I haven't  seen any of the Alien movies, but I intend to. Personally, I think Predators can kick their butts anyday. :P
Quote from: RazorSlash on May 07, 2010, 10:58:06 PM

I'm RazorSlash. I've been known by both Razor AND Slash, so I decided to combine both of those here. I have a weird taste in films, and I'm one of the few people who hasn't turned to Heavy Metal and Screamo. My favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutch. If you want to listen to them, go ahead, BUT they play in about three different styles, so don't judge them by just one or two of their songs. My personal favorite is "Hit The Floor", which, like alot of their songs, starts off likes its going to be heavy but actually ends up turning into a nice song to bob your head to. I'm also single and...actually not so happy about it. I'm 17 and I plan on going to film school.

Welcome aboard, guys.  Enjoy this place and stay safe here. ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: alien5454 on May 07, 2010, 11:13:50 AM
Komichila im Goerge .

Welcome!

Quote from: Abomination on May 07, 2010, 09:37:26 PM

Watch that attitude. ;) Welcome aboard!

Greetings here!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Have fun here friend!

St.Sinner

Hey everyone,
I've made a few appearences on here before...
But I liked the site so much I couldnt stay away.
I'm a big Boondock Saints fan, think James Cameron was the best thing to happen to an Alien sequel, big Watchmen fan, and im addicted to fan fiction.

First Blood

Welcome!

Hope to see you around the forums.  :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: St.Sinner on May 09, 2010, 02:10:17 PM
Hey everyone,
I've made a few appearences on here before...
But I liked the site so much I couldnt stay away.
I'm a big Boondock Saints fan, think James Cameron was the best thing to happen to an Alien sequel, big Watchmen fan, and im addicted to fan fiction.

Peace! 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed