New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,320,449 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome ;)

St.Sinner

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on May 09, 2010, 03:42:26 PM
Quote from: St.Sinner on May 09, 2010, 02:10:17 PM
Hey everyone,
I've made a few appearences on here before...
But I liked the site so much I couldnt stay away.
I'm a big Boondock Saints fan, think James Cameron was the best thing to happen to an Alien sequel, big Watchmen fan, and im addicted to fan fiction.

Peace! 8)
nice avatar, you an Akira fan?

The Captain

accueil  ;D

SpaceMarines

Hey everyone,
I'm a big Boondock Saints fan, think James Cameron was the best thing to happen to an Alien sequel, big Watchmen fan, and im addicted to fan fiction.

Welcome to the site!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey everyone,

Welcome my good man! :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: St.Sinner on May 09, 2010, 04:34:15 PM
Hey everyone,

Peace! 8)

Hell yeah! :D

St.Sinner

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on May 10, 2010, 09:52:37 AM
Quote from: St.Sinner on May 09, 2010, 04:34:15 PM
Hey everyone,
Peace! 8)

Hell yeah! :D
nice! Akira is amazing

chukabi

chukabi

OHAI!!

Im chukabi, my real name is Marlin, im 16 Years old and from Australia. I came to this site because my old obsession with Predator came back to me when I heard there was another Predator movie coming out. I do Bodybuilding and I am currently in Year 12 at High School. Im sponsored for Run & Gun Sniping on Call of Duty on the xbox 360. Was sponsored for Dance Dance Revolution when I Was 14 Years old. I hope to get to know alot of you alot better then I currently do :P

so yeah.

Friendly Wise

Welcome to the forums.

keylight-di

Quote from: chukabi on May 12, 2010, 05:38:02 AM
OHAI!!

Im chukabi, my real name is Marlin, im 16 Years old and from Australia. I came to this site because my old obsession with Predator came back to me when I heard there was another Predator movie coming out. I do Bodybuilding and I am currently in Year 12 at High School. Im sponsored for Run & Gun Sniping on Call of Duty on the xbox 360. Was sponsored for Dance Dance Revolution when I Was 14 Years old. I hope to get to know alot of you alot better then I currently do :P

so yeah.

Welcome aboard. Stay safe here. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

OHAI!!

so yeah.

Welcome to the forum Marlin :)

SpaceMarines

OHAI!!

so yeah.

Welcome! Listen to keylight; this place is a dangerous cesspool.

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome

The Ghoul

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know Darth Dude has returned, from a world of being an admin, that has made me forget entirely about this place. Now I am back.  8)

SpaceMarines

Yay! Now we can converse on two sites!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed