New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,322,915 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And a big welcome to you as well! Have fun :)

XLREIGHT

XLREIGHT

Hey guys my name is Al and ive been a big fan of AvP since watching predator when i was 5 and then Alien when 6 and had also build a replica predator helmet with working triple laser pointer and flashing eye's.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XLREIGHT on Dec 06, 2014, 09:13:59 PM
Hey guys my name is Al and ive been a big fan of AvP since watching predator when i was 5 and then Alien when 6 and had also build a replica predator helmet with working triple laser pointer and flashing eye's.

Welcome aboard! Do you have any pictures of the helmet?

XLREIGHT

XLREIGHT

bad news: originally built it to be for paintball and it got its battery pack pierced by a high power bb gun which made me have to dispose of it due to the present danger

good news: im working on a new one! :D

Quote from: XLREIGHT on Dec 09, 2014, 01:07:58 AM
bad news: originally built it to be for paintball and it got its battery pack pierced by a high power bb gun which made me have to dispose of it due to the present danger

good news: im working on a new one! :D

and this time im making an internal one located in the chin section instead of a wire that leads to the upper arm on a strap.
i wonder why i did that in the first place?

yoy are probably wondering why i didnt just replace the battery pack but the thing was that i noticed too late when i saw the fumes coming out of the part where the face goes and when i looked it had completely corroded the interior and was starting to get to to the major electronics and therefore i had no choice.

XX121

XX121

Hi, my name is XX121. I am glad to meet you all. 

Seriously though, my name is XX121.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! I can't remember where XX121 came for a term from the Alien.

Son Of Kane

Wasn't aware this was a thing, call me Lucy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lucy, nice to meet you! I'm Jack ;)

Son Of Kane

Nice to meet you too Jack. (:

XX121

XX121

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2014, 07:09:28 PM
Welcome! I can't remember where XX121 came for a term from the Alien.

I'm not sure either.  ???

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Hey guys wassup, calling in from Ontario Canada. gonna pick up Alien: Isolation so figured I'd sign up here to talk and read about it, among other topics.

me in a nutshell:
-engineering student
-loves music (metal, hardcore, hip hop, electronic, pop, orchestra, everything really)
-loves sci fi & fantasy
-loves video games (survival horror & rpg especially)

That's good for now. Looking forward to engaging in heady discourse with all of you fine folks :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the neighbourhood! Please take a couple of minutes to read through the rules http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 and then enjoy the site!  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Dec 18, 2014, 12:21:29 PM
Hey guys wassup, calling in from Ontario Canada. gonna pick up Alien: Isolation so figured I'd sign up here to talk and read about it, among other topics.

me in a nutshell:
-engineering student
-loves music (metal, hardcore, hip hop, electronic, pop, orchestra, everything really)
-loves sci fi & fantasy

That's good for now. Looking forward to engaging in heady discourse with all of you fine folks :)

A fellow neighbour! Welcome!! Where in Ontario are you?

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 18, 2014, 01:00:25 PM
Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Dec 18, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

me in a nutshell:
-engineering student
-loves sci fi & fantasy

A fellow neighbour! Welcome!! Where in Ontario are you?
Nice, Canada represent! I go to school in Hamilton and my folks place is about an hour north of Toronto so I'm usually drifting around that genera area. Yourself?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed