Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 324,166 times)

von

von

new footage included! new decloaking effect and netgun! edit: sorry, not a netgun but it's just a shot of the cloaked predator pouncing at a human.

https://twitter.com/Predator/status/1534565921439768577

BlueMarsalis79

Looks superb, love the look of the wristblades, and he looks very nicely lean in that cave shot.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: von on Jun 08, 2022, 04:58:17 PMnew footage included! new decloaking effect and net gun!

Netgun? Did I miss it? Where?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 08, 2022, 05:14:30 PMLooks superb, love the look of the wristblades, and he looks very nicely lean in that cave shot.

Yep, it gives me KPH vibes.  :)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Being able to only see the wristblades, while everything else is cloaked, is terrifying!  Glad they went that route again.  That cave shot!

The wider vid that was released shows the Pred pushing the human down.  Also, is the Feral Predator protecting the humans, claiming them as his own, from the wildlife?  We see him protect the girl from the Bear and now a wolf.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

No net gun in sight confirmed. The cave shot is amazing !

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 08, 2022, 06:49:47 PMBeing able to only see the wristblades, while everything else is cloaked, is terrifying!  Glad they went that route again.  That cave shot!

The wider vid that was released shows the Pred pushing the human down.  Also, is the Feral Predator protecting the humans, claiming them as his own, from the wildlife?  We see him protect the girl from the Bear and now a wolf.

Where did you see a wolf ?

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 08, 2022, 06:49:47 PMBeing able to only see the wristblades, while everything else is cloaked, is terrifying!  Glad they went that route again.  That cave shot!

I don't think he saw her with the bear. She's in water which might obscure his vision and the bear is in front of of her.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Possibly, but I'm sure the Predator was watching Naru shooting at the bear and being chased.  We'll see.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 08, 2022, 07:27:19 PMNo net gun in sight confirmed. The cave shot is amazing !

Check out wide version here and one can see it's the Predator pushing the human down and possibly running ahead of them to confront the wolf.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2022/06/08/new-prey-promo-video-shows-more-predator-action/

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 08, 2022, 07:42:37 PMPossibly, but I'm sure the Predator was watching Naru shooting at the bear and being chased.  We'll see.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 08, 2022, 07:27:19 PMNo net gun in sight confirmed. The cave shot is amazing !

Check out wide version here and one can see it's the Predator pushing the human down and possibly running ahead of them to confront the wolf.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2022/06/08/new-prey-promo-video-shows-more-predator-action/

I see the wolf/dog, but I don't see a human.

Master Chief

Master Chief

The 20 second mark.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Ah ok, you mean that scene. But as reported by someone else earlier, if you look frame by frame, you can see blood squirt on the right side of the screen, so I think the predator is attacking him.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 08, 2022, 06:40:22 PM
Quote from: von on Jun 08, 2022, 04:58:17 PMnew footage included! new decloaking effect and net gun!

Netgun? Did I miss it? Where?

It's not a net gun.

Looks like the Pred jumped on the guy and dragged him down into the tall grass.

Can see why they're calling him feral.

Bloody brilliant stuff.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Well trailers don't mean jack shit to me. Fact is that all predator included avp movies looked good and I remembered how everyone was hyped whenever a trailer dropped for those movies, but then when the movies came out, they all turned out to suck. Fact is that we haven't got any good predator movie since predator 2. I'm definitely going to watch this movie but I'm going in prepared to turn off the movie I just don't know when. And what is it with directors wanting to change things? Why change a winning concept? They all tried that after predator 2 and look how it went 👎🏽

426Buddy

426Buddy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Wanting to change things is a normal thing I guess, as long as it stays somewhat true to what makes predator what it is.

Not enough new stuff could lead to a simple rehash of the first movie, and could feel very bland and uninteresting. To avoid that, you have to have some changes. Not necessarily radical ones, but changes nonetheless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed