New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:26:30 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 15,862 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As I said, Alien Experience have three new pictures from the movie as well as two behind-the-scenes shots of Colin/Greg. The first one shows the Predalien facing off with Wolf, next up is the Predator in the hive holding one alien down while pointing the hand gun at something.

20071128_01

The last production still, seen above, is Wolf unmasked standing in the rain. The other two shots are of Greg and Colin on set.

20071128_02

20071128_03

20071128_04

20071128_05

20071128_06

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

It just keeps gettin' better!!!!!

insaniac

insaniac

Look's like Wolf is layin some serious F#%kin Smack!   ;D  

JK

JK

This film need more promotion like AVP. Behind the scenes videos, interview with the cast maybe a new trailer. But anyway when this film comes to teather I'll be there.

KARHAN

KARHAN

WOLF = F*CKING BADASS   >:D     :o  

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

this film will rock.

oz

oz

Looks good so far. bring the dark horror back to avp was the best thing out of all wot has come so far. 1st film was good but as we all no it wasnt wot it should of bin i.e. not even f**kin scery.so just got to wayt till it comes out.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Wolf's face looks better than it looked in those pictures from a couple weeks ago.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

This movie as I have been saying time after time WILL dominate.   The brothers have done an extremely clever thing in regard to the undeveloped Predalien hybrid queen ... and I do mention UNDEVELOPED. This is a creature that hasn't developed to a mature full blown Queen and so its look resembles that of a regular drone and its dult half. This makes sense because when we( or if ) we get to see the next AVP movie Fox WILL fork out enough money for us to see a full, fledge Queen Predalien Plus :  - Its reproductive methods - Its regular predalien warrior drones. - A completly new look. - enough money to bring on the legendary ... STAN ' the man ' WINSTON  - Perhaps even taking place on the ' pred's world' , I mean LOOK at the second picture ... close your eyes and imagine that scene in their homworld, HELL YEAH!  Think of ALL the possibilities,  well the f*** done Strause brothers    ;D  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

And if Colin is paying attention, are these screen caps from the final collor corrected film?

holdtheline

holdtheline

Wolf looks insane.   :)  

Semaka

Semaka

But, i noticed that he said that the action is in 2007, right? But it can't be right, because it's 2 days after Avp, and the action in that movie is set in 2004. If I'm wrong, please fell free to correct me.

Semaka

Semaka

And if I'm not mistaking ..I think this is the first movie with Aliens, were the action happens in the past. In all the alien films the action is set in the future, but in this one, is set in the past, 2004, 2 days after the events on AvP.

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Nice pics, Chet and Wolf keep looking better and better; I'm keeping my fingers crossed...   :)  

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I love the Predalien. That new pic is badass

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed