NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 853,267 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

he said for sure we'll see the 3 alien resurrection figures, ripley 8, newborn, and alien warrior
i believe he said we will see a total of 4 new alien figures at sdcc...
so there is 1 more still

LOVELY army building pictures earlier, my word, i LOVED looking at them!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

It begins!

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Wasn't expecting Lasershot Predator!

Also, obligatory "beautiful butterfly" comment.  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Loving that AR Alien sculpt.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Is one Alien holding a mop?

dHunter333

dHunter333

this is all the alien news we will get
randy said we will see 4 new figures
he later confirmed 3 of them were ripley 8, alien resurrection warrior, and the newborn (who is HUGE by the way, i cannot wait to pit him against the upgrade!)
and now we see kenner drake

what is that predator chilling in there?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jul 19, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
this is all the alien news we will get
randy said we will see 4 new figures
he later confirmed 3 of them were ripley 8, alien resurrection warrior, and the newborn (who is HUGE by the way, i cannot wait to pit him against the upgrade!)
and now we see kenner drake

what is that predator chilling in there?
That is the Kenner tribute Lasershot Predator

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Top left. Thats Kenner Drake.
Kenner Drake and Kenner Hicks were my favorite Kenner marines. It's so bought.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The new Kenner reveals really got me off guard. I'm so gonna get Drake and Lasershot, I'm not passing them up, no way. The sculpt on the Rez xeno is better than I expected and is very tempting... But Lasershot is just fantastic! A real heavy duty predator. Reminds me of the heavy millitary preds from the game AvP Extinction.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Great! Now when the rez xeno and the new ultimate aliens xeno come out i can display the creatures from the first 4 films.

The Old One

The Old One

What's an ultimate aliened xeno?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The Ultimate line for Neca means a highly articulated figure with accessories. This is the first time a xeno is getting the treatment because they just don't have that much accessories. It's the alien warrior with an updated paintjob, in blue or brown, those are the two variants. The articulation is going to be the same as is the one on the domed alien warrior from the two pack with Burke.
So, new features include finger articulation, a small change in toe articulation, the bicep swivel is gone because we already have those in the elbows, swivels in the knees which really help the figure get into crouched poses and a swivel in the tail.
The Ultimate warriors will come with an opened egg, facehugger and chestburster, that's it. They'll come in a window boxed packaging like the other ultimates.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 19, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
The Ultimate line for Neca means a highly articulated figure with accessories. This is the first time a xeno is getting the treatment because they just don't have that much accessories. It's the alien warrior with an updated paintjob, in blue or brown, those are the two variants. The articulation is going to be the same as is the one on the domed alien warrior from the two pack with Burke.
So, new features include finger articulation, a small change in toe articulation, the bicep swivel is gone because we already have those in the elbows, swivels in the knees which really help the figure get into crouched poses and a swivel in the tail.
The Ultimate warriors will come with an opened egg, facehugger and chestburster, that's it. They'll come in a window boxed packaging like the other ultimates.

It would have been nice if one came with an opened egg and one came with a closed egg.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 19, 2018, 07:39:25 PM
What's an ultimate aliened xeno?

Meant "aliens"

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 19, 2018, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 19, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

It would have been nice if one came with an opened egg and one came with a closed egg.

Or if they came with an even somewhat threatening looking Chestburster or a Facehugger without those two front fingers permanently stuck in a stupid pose. Or if they weren't so damn stocky, but I guess that's appropriate for Aliens 1986.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed