NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 853,026 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteSeries 10 Queen Facehugger Kenner homage - you're getting 2 in one set!
#facehuggerfriday (unpainted test shots shown)

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/792075893816561665

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

Isn't NECA going to release the "SMALLER" version of the Series 10 Queen Facehugger in an upcoming creature pack, the one that will have the juvenile queen?  If so I might just skip this one as I am not too interested in the larger Kenner Homage one.

Vark_

Vark_

No doubt they will. When the first pictures of series 8 appeared, they also teased some kind of a "queen" chestburster (way too huge IMO) that has not been released yet. So because these two are queen-related, I wouldn't be surprised if NECA made another creature pack with this burster and super facehugger in a realistic paint scheme (no translucent Kenner-like).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteThe blister layout for the Gorilla Alien
2 domes, facehugger, & comic book!
#facehuggerfriday. Unpainted test shots shown, not final

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/794632200071286788

I'm really looking forward to this series!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I wonder if the huggers will be painted to go with the Aliens they come with.
I really like the idea of Neca releasing different eggs with different styled huggers

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

If you were to tell me 20 years ago that an action figure company would be making these quality remakes/new/debut figures of my favorite sci-fi movie series, I don't think I would believe it. We are def. spoiled this day and age. Makes you wonder what will be out 20 years from now... ??? 

The Comic Collector J

The Comic Collector J

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 07, 2016, 01:54:23 PM
If you were to tell me 20 years ago that an action figure company would be making these quality remakes/new/debut figures of my favorite sci-fi movie series, I don't think I would believe it. We are def. spoiled this day and age. Makes you wonder what will be out 20 years from now... ???

Completely agree. What a time to be alive. People are so critical on figures now, do people not remember what they used to look like and the price attached to the figures?

"The blister layout for the Gorilla Alien 2 domes, facehugger, & comic book!"

So we will get a comic book with the purchase? Like the Kenner toys?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The other Kenner tributes came with the comics, when applicable.

windebieste

windebieste

Dat blue Alien..!

Has there been any information released about it?  I thought it was going to be included in Series 10... but I've not seen nor heard anything about it. 

I don't mind when it gets released.  Well, I do, actually.  Just so long as it's not going to be released as some ridiculous Comic Con exclusive, then I'm good with it. 

-Windebieste.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Ice Blue Alien is certainly going to pop my NECA cherry, still awaiting info as well... :D

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Any idea when the Kenner tributes are scheduled to ship? I have the Gorilla and Mantis pre-ordered, and I'm dying to get my hands on them!

Kailem

Kailem

What, no love for the Queen Facehugger?  :'( ;)

According to Forbidden Planet they're scheduled to ship on the 27th of this month, so I guess still "imminently". Whether or not they get pushed back slightly though, who knows? But it seems like they should be out pretty soon.

As for the blue Kenner Alien he's apparently going to be part of Series 11, along with Lambert and the Defiance Alien.

windebieste

windebieste

C'mon... NECA's upcoming Bambi Burster.  You know you want it.  I do.

MORE INFORMATION

[EDiT] Just did a quick assessment on my want list.  I won't be getting much change out of AU$800 as it is if I wanted to purchase everything on it; and that's just on catching up on already released action figures that I haven't been able to buy just yet. 

I dread what NECA has planned for 'ALIEN: Covenant' when it's released.  Oh, my aching wallet... lol.

-Windebieste.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I'll bet there'll be a variation of the Bambi Burster made available-one clean and another blood-stained.

Vark_

Vark_

Heck, they really catched it, I'm tempted !
That being said, looks like it's gonna be a very tiny figure especially if it's scaled for the dog version of the movie. Hope the price would be in accordance with the size, but more likely I think it's not coming alone (creature pack or something like that).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed