Will open later.

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

my haul from last week

my haul from last month

windebieste

windebieste

Love this.  This is great:

At least one of them could be holding a smartgun.  That would be sweet!

-Windebieste.

Prez

Prez

@LAWNMOWERMAN

Wow. Either you're loaded, won the lottery or have no kids or mortgage with all that swag ... Hahahahaha :-)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Holy SHIT!  :o That´s some xeno pack! AWESOME

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 19, 2016, 06:14:46 AM
Love this.  This is great:

Looks like the Weyland Commandos did what no one else could: Kill Jason Voorhees. Anyone else see it? :P

GQSioux

GQSioux

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!!!"

windebieste

windebieste

Ah... the quarter scale translucent alien. 

How well does it stand?  I found the original to be weighty and top heavy.  Nice figure, though. 

It's on my ever expanding wish list.  Dammit.   Right now, I could easily blow $1000 on action figures and not care about eating for a month or two.  Except being hungry for that long isn't all that appealing.

-Windebieste.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 19, 2016, 09:24:19 PM
Ah... the quarter scale translucent alien. 

How well does it stand?  I found the original to be weighty and top heavy.  Nice figure, though. 

It's on my ever expanding wish list.  Dammit.   Right now, I could easily blow $1000 on action figures and not care about eating for a month or two.  Except being hungry for that long isn't all that appealing.

-Windebieste.

I haven't had a chance to mess with it too much yet. I got back late last night, quickly opened it and did that squatting pose. I do have a couple of extra Kaiser Doll stands, so I will probably use that to prop it up later.

windebieste

windebieste

Ah.  I completely understand your excitement.  More photos, please.  It's really hard to judge the scale of the figure in that one.   That asshole is enormous and should stand up to almost 2 feet!  lol.   It's hard to appreciate the true size in that photo. 

Can you take some photographs of it propped up on some kitchen benching with the kettle, cups and other items nearby to really show off it's true size?  Any everyday items nearby the figure will do!  Kitchens are ideal.

Yeah...  Gotta get myself one of these.  ...and some stands.

-Windebieste.

GQSioux

GQSioux

I'll try to get some soon. I'll take photos next to come of the smaller figures, kind of like I did here:

Morose

Morose

The collection is huge GQSioux.

Reminds me of alien genocide.

Just asking, have you ever noticed that the ball joint on the red queen's neck is different then the aliens queen?

I've noticed this difference with several of the NECA queens.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Woah, I had no idea that there were red Genocide Aliens using the Big Chap and runner designs!

windebieste

windebieste

Yup. They come in a twin pack; and they're on the neverending wishlist, too.  *sigh*

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed