AVP classic steam

Started by colonialmarine9, May 27, 2014, 07:18:01 PM

Author
AVP classic steam (Read 1,033 times)

colonialmarine9

colonialmarine9

HI, i am thinking about getting AVP classic on steam I would like to know if people play it and if it is a lot or a little, thanks

Griffith

Griffith

Bought it 2 days ago, I regret nothing.

I cannot say how's stressfull and at the same time exciting is the skirmish mode, and I mean this is a 15 years old game.

I was very very surprised to see that there's people still active at multiplayer, not like you are going to find bazillions of users but at least 5 to 6 are on line.

Just finished the Alien campaign on Director's cut, awesome game.

Buy it, don't hesitate on it 4.99dlls is nothing.

colonialmarine9

colonialmarine9

Just bought it and it is great thanks for letting me know, no one was on right now but it is the middle of the week at noon so im sure more will come later and it is a great game

Griffith

Griffith

http://steamcharts.com/app/3730

Just for the record  ;)

colonialmarine9

colonialmarine9

thanks that will be helpful and i played a few games and it was very fun, have to get used to the speed as it is much faster paced than AVP2

Randomizer

Randomizer

I didn't know that people still play AVP Classic 2000 multiplayer on steam...I tought it was just the game with the singleplayer and all... :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: colonialmarine9 on May 29, 2014, 10:47:13 PM
thanks that will be helpful and i played a few games and it was very fun, have to get used to the speed as it is much faster paced than AVP2
You can set up the speed if you are the host.

colonialmarine9

colonialmarine9

yah i play the game for both single and multiplayer and both are fun, usually i host and adjust the speed but not to many people are on and I usually play AVP2 when i do so i don't worry about it to much :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed