Are they coming out with any AvP xbox live arcade games?

Started by CANNON, Feb 10, 2010, 09:10:56 PM

Author
Are they coming out with any AvP xbox live arcade games? (Read 1,980 times)

CANNON

R4C HUNTER

doubt it but it, but it would be cool if they did
:o

Corporate Merc

I think it would be cool to play the old AVP "beat'em up" on XBLA but as said before, very doubtful.

Eternal_1

I would kill to for them to release those! I always figured they would do that for the wii tho, because of the virtule console and because its a classic. I'm just waiting for that day they announce it! I'd get it for xbox or wii!  ;D

adb142

I'm sure there are license issue.. have to stick to emulators.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

This would be a great game for Xboxlive Arcade. And some Online Mp Would rule!!!!!!!!  :o

Corporal Hicks

That would be awesome! Really awesome. It's vaporware now, though.

CANNON

i duno i heard there was a AvP coming to xbox live arcade. But i cant find where i read that! i been looking all over for it again. I really hope they do, but i also see it being a lisence issue. :-\ --- They need to all work deals with eachother some way and somehow come to agreements.

TJ Doc

The release of "AvP Classic" on Steam can't help but remind me of "COD Classic" on XBLA.

Watch this space... 

Corporal Hicks

It would certainly be nice to see it released on the market place.

TJ Doc

I just found out that AvP Classic supports the 360 controller.

And that is encouraging.

MichaelMyers

I have that version. I also find that encouraging, although it brings up the point you can easily play the Steam version for a similar experience minus achievements

Rebel-Blood

This isn't happening anytime soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed