ALIENS: Protocol ?

Started by Chris P, Jan 10, 2009, 01:20:15 AM

Author
ALIENS: Protocol ? (Read 2,132 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Check it out.

Does anyone know if this revolves around the ALIEN franchise? Or a seperate title?

Info here: http://www.shadowsindarkness.com/clients.php

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Looks promising!

Chris P

Chris P

Might be something worth looking into.  ;)

If Corproal Hicks runs into this thread, maybe a news post will be in my future with a "thank you to Chris P for the news...."  :D

ANywyas, it may or may not be related to the ALIENS we are dealing with, but who knows.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Well its not the RPG, as that is listed as sepraete from this.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Maybe the confused it with Alpha Protocol? A game also developed by Obsidian after all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd be inclined to agree with the above 2. Since the RPG is listed separately it seems likely Protocol is something else.

Chris P

Chris P

I was thinking so.  However, it could be another ALIEN game coming out.  But if it were, I am almost certain it would wait to be mentioned officially until a good year to 2 years after RPG is released.

I'll keep up on it, and let you know whatever I can find in the meantime. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*shrugs* Ive emailed my contacts at Obsidian to find out.

edit: It looks like that website has a typo. Our other game is called Alpha Protocol, I think they meant to reference that.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2009, 10:41:12 PM
*shrugs* Ive emailed my contacts at Obsidian to find out.

edit: It looks like that website has a typo. Our other game is called Alpha Protocol, I think they meant to reference that.

Oh, alright then.  Thanks Hicks.   8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed