How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 68,842 times)

Hawkins26

Heres my attempt at a teaser.

Don Dorris

Quote from: Hawkins26 on Aug 18, 2007, 11:10:50 PM

That's pretty darn good. Brilliant, in fact. Though I'd recomend a front-on view of the Pred. It seems to me it would fit perfectly in the aliens dome in that area.

But like I say, ace.

Aeus

Quote from: Hawkins26 on Aug 18, 2007, 11:10:50 PM

Nice.

CelticP

I did make them, they were posted on another forum, I dont know why the quailty sucks....i'll get teh thread now. yes they are Fillers, but like I said, they're exparements, they help to improve. I have alot more PS crap, but im too lazy to find them.

CelticP

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341410
Thread in question, and that pic above is very cool....its the very same thing I did, but better. Kudos!

Hudson

Wow, that Alien reflection is a great play on the reflection in the Predator's mask, but if the Pred was facing him it'd be even better.  Haha, a good joke one would be a screen of a Predator from one of the movie's with a surprised look in his face in the Alien's reflection.

Hawkins26

Here's a new version with your suggested revisions.

KARHAN

much better ;D good work, i need to make one to now :P

Uncanny Antman

It's nice and all, but I don't think it conveys the reflection idea very well.

It just looks kinda like the Alien is wearing a little Predator mask on his face.

(Not to mention, the Predator's mouth area looks like a weird nose on the Alien. ;) )

The problem is, if the Predator's reflection was spread over that much of the Alien's noggin, there'd be more distortion to it.  The Alien is not a flat mirror.

Hawkins26

I guess this alien has a relatively flat forehead :D

KARHAN

iam tryin to make a avp2 poster but i cant come up with an idea, so iam askin for a little help who has some good ideas but not TO hard (i iant no pro :P)

thanx

CelticP

I used a 3D thing to stretch the head out, so it looked reflected, I did this WAAAAY before we had the title....I love the style you did.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Hawkins26 on Aug 19, 2007, 11:47:58 AM

Here's a new version with your suggested revisions.

Friggen awesome.

PHANTOM

That is a great AVP2 poster! They should use that one for real ;D

JaredK21

JaredK21

Hey PS people, would it be possible for you to do what Karhan did and incorporate the AVP2 Pred gear that we've seen, into older Predator pictures so we can get a better idea of what it will look like??

Since we have no official stills why don't we create our own to help pass the time?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed