Who is this guy?

Started by Griffith, May 27, 2010, 07:45:17 AM

Author
Who is this guy? (Read 8,674 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

yeah, i remember this guy.

alot of good artists vanished with PlanetAvp, a shame really.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

He was working on a comicseries based in this art, but he got both Foxed and a new job. Shame really, I liked his art and style...

Hudson

Hudson

Just bumping this to ask again if anyone knows if this guy has another site? I remember emailing him way back around 2002 time frame when he was posting these pictures and then disappeared.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, man, so many f**king memories from Planet AvP are going through my head right now, god damn.

Hudson

Hudson

I used to check in there every day. I even submitted my stupid microsoft paint "art" and Dave Shipley posted it. And I made some stupid comic with action figures I remember.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

These were honestly good times. I swear I would always want to just look at the fan art section. Back in early 2004 and late 2003 I would just be all over PlanetAvP and AvPG, the nostalgia is just killing me now.

Hudson

Hudson

The good ol' days.

Predaker

Predaker

I remember these, I emailed that artist back about 10 years ago for some help designing a few predator costumes for halloween. He was very friendly and helpful! Sorry, but I don't know how to get in touch with him. :) Good times over at PlanetAvP lol ;)

Griffith

Griffith

Long live Sadogoat

..anyway it seems that some links are broken if someone still want the art and webcomic feel free to PM me and I'll deliver

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll always remember Sadogoat for gamegossip.  That was my old haunt.

And yes that place was poppin in the early 2000's.  By far the most interesting forum of Alien or Predator related material I've ever been involved in.

Galaxy is more mainstream, and figures out anything related to the universes much quicker than we did back in the day.  But as young whipper snappers we fueled a forum that was bustling with activity on all sorts of subjects. 

Tex

Tex

good artwork. never heard of planetavp, but kinda wish I had. Sounds like you had a good thing going, tbh I'm really suprized I hadn't found this spot till recently  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This thread makes me yearn for the good old days. So exciting when AvP was first announced as a film, that's around the time I barely found out that there was so much history with the AvP franchise that I had missed out on for years. I also started watching all the films countless more times, before that I at least watched each film twice, now I can't even keep count as to how many times I've seen them thanks to the AvP crazy in the early 2000's. I fondly remember so many moments, I feel like I'm already back there.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Damn. It's a very cool cartooned style this guy has, would have loved to've been able to shoot the shit with him.  :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just recently checked back at Planet AvP, good thing the site still works enough for all the fan art to appear.

Tex

Tex

::) I will be checking :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed