Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 211,789 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 18, 2014, 05:09:58 AM
This Darth fellow sounds inescapably cartoonish. Are you certain his contentions are not disingenuous? I have catholic family members, yet none adhere to such a, literally-dumb, set of supernatural views.

Okay, a few do.
If he is facetious as you claim, he has been wasting a lot of time writing diligently in this thread.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=50135.0

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 05:20:06 AM
This Darth fellow sounds inescapably cartoonish. Are you certain his contentions are not disingenuous? I have catholic family members, yet none adhere to such a, literally-dumb, set of supernatural views.

Okay, a few do.
If he is facetious as you claim, he has been wasting a lot of time writing diligently in this thread.

I make no such claim. I just respect human intelligence too much to willingly accept someone could be that irrational.
I'll side with you, as further reading suggests he really is that deluded.

Pity, really. Theological indecency knows no bounds. Why would someone prostletyze on a forum such as this?

Very perturbing.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: BANE on Apr 18, 2014, 01:26:26 AM
Quote from: Sabby on Apr 18, 2014, 01:17:25 AM
Ask him why God allows rape to happen but personally healed him when he slept on his arm wrong.
Because free will.

Lame excuse. His arm probably just got better naturally.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PMTheir is no need for "pious fraud" to see what is good about the Bible.
I didn't say that there was. I said that pious fraud is needed to ignore what is bad about the Bible.

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PMThe message Jesus gave us about Salvation is the most important thing written in the Bible.
Like everything else in the Bible, what is most important is left to the reader.

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PMAs I have posted before, I am a Catholic not because I was born into but after surviving a very very bad haunting.  If a family member had not used what was ordered by the Church concerning dark spirits and or demons, which originates from Jesus in the New Testament, I could be dead since it got so bad it started physically attacking me and doing things to my belongs like putting them in places it could not possible have gone.
The New Testament physically attacked you? Another reason to avoid religion!

Okay, a few do.
Aren't all supernatural views dumb? If it's supernatural, it means that its origins cannot be observed by the senses. If you cannot observe something directly or even indirectly, wouldn't it make more sense to say that we don't know what it is than to say that it has to be "this"?

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 18, 2014, 11:48:24 AM
Ask him why God allows rape to happen but personally healed him when he slept on his arm wrong.
Because free will.

No shit, I wasn't referring to his arm healing though.

maledoro

maledoro

I too have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder... Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off.

Here's a little challenge for DR...if he dares.

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Apr 17, 2014, 07:57:38 PM
I don't believe in any good, in anything magic or anything "super natural" "unnatural" etc. All that exists has a natural, scientific  explanation.

I don't believe there are any gods, spirits, demons, monsters or anything like this. But if they exist, there is a scientific and logical explanation to them.

If there is a god, anyway, I won't nothing to do with his club...he can go and do his thing I'll do mine...

Darth Rinzler, I have no Idea about what caused your experience, I actually have no idea if it really happened, but if it did. Im 99.9999999999% sure it has nothing to do with Demons, Jesus or any other supernatural power.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to live if I believe that there are Demons and shit around! How can you guys do it?

Their is no phenomenon that would cause what happened other than a Dark entity.  What I wrote above was very brief.  You can what happened in fuller detail in my earlier posts in this topic.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 18, 2014, 06:56:33 PM
Their is no phenomenon that would cause what happened other than a Dark entity.

Delusion. Ghosts, perhaps, but probably;y delusion.

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 17, 2014, 08:53:07 PM
Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PM
As I have posted before, I am a Catholic not because I was born into but after surviving a very very bad haunting.  If a family member had not used what was ordered by the Church concerning dark spirits and or demons, which originates from Jesus in the New Testament, I could be dead since it got so bad it started physically attacking me and doing things to my belongs like putting them in places it could not possible have gone.
That's how you really know something is a nightmarish hellspawn of endless evil.

The other things leading up to that event you highlighted where frightening though.  The glasses being moved was important to point out because that was the time I finale started to believe what I was seeing was real and that I couldn't brush off the other events because of disbelief.

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 17, 2014, 08:57:26 PM
God comes to your aid if there's an evil spirit moving things around but when a little kid has cancer... ain't nobody got time for that!

God has helped other people that have asked for his aid.  But the big thing is he has tasked us with is taking care of ourselves.  Problem is a lot of people wont help people because of their cutthroat personalities, the middle class is shit on by big business because of this mentality.  If the rich where to give up a lot of their money a lot of good things could be done with it.  The only rich person I normally see helping the sick and needy is Bill Gates.       

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 18, 2014, 02:01:37 AM
It's linked in the text. He claimed that demons started false religions to lead people away from God, so I worked out the rough chances of being mislead within Christianity alone. Darth's chances of actually being within the correct religion (by his own logic) is incredibly low.

God doesn't work through people that commit blaspheme.  The reason I say this is that their are and have been Catholics that with Gods grace of preformed miracles.  That being said just because you are in a Faith doesn't instantly make you saved.  I am sure a lot of other people will be that are not Catholic, just like I am sure there Catholics that wont be saved.

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 18, 2014, 05:23:01 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 05:20:06 AM

Okay, a few do.

I make no such claim. I just respect human intelligence too much to willingly accept someone could be that irrational.
I'll side with you, as further reading suggests he really is that deluded.

Pity, really. Theological indecency knows no bounds. Why would someone prostletyze on a forum such as this?

Very perturbing.

I am not delusional, for the most part this is just how things are epically when concerning Entities that have no purpose but evil and or have granted abilities to humans.  Some of these false gods may also just be human accounts of God and his legion of Angels on earth. 

Because free will.

It didn't, I have had injured arms before and I have not felt the experience I had when the Priest did a Prayer with my arm.  It was indescribable.

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 18, 2014, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PMTheir is no need for "pious fraud" to see what is good about the Bible.
I didn't say that there was. I said that pious fraud is needed to ignore what is bad about the Bible.

Write down everything that is bad in the Bible.

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 18, 2014, 12:40:08 PMLike everything else in the Bible, what is most important is left to the reader.

No the most important written in the Bible is about salvation, everything else is unessential.

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 18, 2014, 12:40:08 PMThe New Testament physically attacked you? Another reason to avoid religion!

I don't have a name for it.

Okay, a few do.
Aren't all supernatural views dumb? If it's supernatural, it means that its origins cannot be observed by the senses. If you cannot observe something directly or even indirectly, wouldn't it make more sense to say that we don't know what it is than to say that it has to be "this"?
[/quote]

There has been a lot of study on the supernatural especially by the Catholic Church but recently lots of paranormal researchers have found lots of great evidence showing spirits, and I am not talking about blurry still or video.

Back to my unfortunate incident I actually saw the thing with my own eyes, is actually physically manipulated objects in my house, even destroyed objects in my house.  It physically attacked me doing damage to my body.  No sort of phenomena would cause anything I have written in this topic to happen but spirits.

Again I will point to what happened to my glasses nothing natural could have caused what happened with them to happen.

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 18, 2014, 06:58:49 PM
Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 18, 2014, 06:56:33 PM
Their is no phenomenon that would cause what happened other than a Dark entity.

Delusion. Ghosts, perhaps, but probably;y delusion.

Delusions do not cause physical damage, nor manipulate physical objects, nor do other people and animals experience your own personal delusions.

Quote from: BANE on Apr 18, 2014, 02:28:27 PM
Because free will.

No shit, I wasn't referring to his arm healing though.

Free will is not lame.  Without free will we characterless blobs or robots with no merits to their name.  God wants to see who we are and what our conduct is for every situation we are in.  If everything is done for use right now their would barely be anything to judge about individually, I am saying that in the context of identity not the finale judgment which would also play off of that. 

No this though God wants us to do good and God wants us to help all people of every creed in every good way required and he wants us to do this by our own choice.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 18, 2014, 06:59:26 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Apr 18, 2014, 02:01:37 AM
It's linked in the text. He claimed that demons started false religions to lead people away from God, so I worked out the rough chances of being mislead within Christianity alone. Darth's chances of actually being within the correct religion (by his own logic) is incredibly low.

God doesn't work through people that commit blaspheme.  The reason I say this is that their are and have been Catholics that with Gods grace of preformed miracles.  That being said just because you are in a Faith doesn't instantly make you saved.  I am sure a lot of other people will be that are not Catholic, just like I am sure there Catholics that wont be saved.

How was that a response? Lets try again.

Quote from: SabbyThere is an estimated 43,000 Christian denominations as of 2012. If Demons are tricky enough to create that many false sects, then I'd say it's reasonable that you yourself could be deceived Rinzler. The only way for you to not be so, according to your own logic, is if you were somehow more perceptive then the other 2 BILLION Christians in the world, or through luck.

Your chances of being deceived within Christianity alone is 42,999 to 1. Feeling lucky?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I thought most Christian denominations largely accepted each other across the board and agreed to disagree on small matters? Your argument would make more sense if you just used other religions as an example would have worked better. At least, in my opinion.

Sabby

Sabby

I would agree Cal, but in this context, I'm using Rinzlers claim that false religions are started by demons. By that logic, he himself could be deceived by a demon. I just tried to work out the rough chances of that within Christianity alone. I'd like to go beyond that and include other religions, but that's a huge task, and the numbers I've come up with already are more then enough to demonstrate my point.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 09:30:46 PM
I thought most Christian denominations largely accepted each other across the board and agreed to disagree on small matters? Your argument would make more sense if you just used other religions as an example would have worked better. At least, in my opinion.

Do you live in Ireland lol?

Largely accepted my ass.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 18, 2014, 09:34:00 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 09:30:46 PM

Do you live in Ireland lol?

Largely accepted my ass.
I'm afraid I'm not up to date with Christian politics.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

You don't need to be up to date, just a little something called "the troubles" that happened thirty odd years ago.

And Rinzler, how about incest, rape, being turned to salt, being stoned to death for wearing two different kinds of cloth, having to pay and marry your rapist if you're a woman.

I could go on.
Evil mounted ontop of lies, sweetened by small truths to seem believable, all any religion is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed