AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 03:44:54 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup (Read 32,737 times)

EpsilonOrpheon777

i have a question that probably won't get answered... maybe it already has been i dunno i don't feel like wading through all your negative stipulation and trash talking. BUT remember when the first 5 mins. were released online?  well wtf didn't colin say they redid the whole "Scar Vs." Scene?  i was looking forward to that so much... wtf was he talking about?  and didn't he say there was a lot more in there to show the hybrid molting?  3 seconds doesn't cut it.  oh and the final battle?  wtf!  you can't lead up to it for the whole movie and then kill them off in 2 mins!!!  =[  overall i liked it though    :D  

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

Why are there so many bad review. its a classic film its a mix between ALIENS and PREDATOR 1 if you ask me its all gone original these bad reviews are from people who dont know what they're doing.

predator rocks

predator rocks

i've only read bloody-disgustings review and it mad me real angery lol, its obvious the dude knows nothing about the alien or predator francise, why let him write the review about it???, i mean its not fair!, by no means is it a amazing movie but its watchable! and enjoyable.

blackhawk

blackhawk

Well, saw AVP: R yesterday, i must say that it is way better then the first AVP! I just wish that the fight at the end between the Predator & Predalien was longer. The movie itself was great, however it could have been better. All in all if your an Alien and Predator fan this is a MUST to see in the theatre! don't miss out!    ;D   3.5/5

Alien1988

Alien1988

now i can see why the company wanted the alien for its bioweapons (spoiler to the ending).  Great movie and story-line, I saw a bit of Aliens and Predator 2 in this movie.  I really wish to see the alien homeworld tho.  sooo Alien 5 we're waiting......8/10

Bio Mech Hunter

I was surprised by how wooden the acting was and how generic and generally un-interesting the characters were. Especially in light of some of the condescending remarks the Strause Bros. made regarding the first film. What happened to having characters that "people will actually care about"? lol Ironic.  The one character surviving the impalement was going overboard (I won't mention who for obvious spoiler reasons lol). Even by some slim chance she/he would be able to survive it, she/he would've bled to death in minutes. Maybe less.  Despite all this, I still enjoyed the film and I'm going to try and see it again tonight with a friend and my father.   :)  

KAGE

KAGE

Well i'm pretty much as big of an alien fan as there can be.  You could pretty much stick an alien on screen and just stand there I would like it.  I liked all the Alien movies that everyone else hated. Alien 3, 4, and even Andersons AVP.  Having said that AVPr Sucked!  Or I should say i couldn't really tell if it sucked because I couldn't god dam see anything.  I'm not sure who to blame for this those idiot brothers or fox.  How hard is it to make a god dam good movie?  everyone already loves Alien and predator...well maybe not anymore.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I love that "C" is considered a good review, lol

Tekz

Tekz

RougeHunter | 27 Dec 2007 05:24 If you have nothing good to say then DON'T say anything at all if are just going to wine then do it on your own time and let the REAL fans enjoy the movie. _______________________  LOL, talk about telling people to be one sided. So if you didn't like the movie you're not welcome here? You wouldn't last 5 minutes on a real movie forum. AvP-R was shite, what you going to do about it? Deal with it.  And warchant-D, I'll tell you what I'd do right after you take the Strause Brothers balls out of your mouth and stop sugarcoating a crap movie. Done that? Right, good. First of all give everyone who went to the theater and didn't like the movie a refund. Second, get this heap of trash on DVD as soon as possible with a budget price of $1.99 and slap 'B-Movie Comedy' on the cover. Ban the Strause's from ever touching these franchises ever again. Sorted. And I'm not a sore loser at all, what's to be sore about? You're one of the hardcore fans that don't care how crap a movie is aslong as it's got aliens and predators in it that's fine with you, forget this terrible acting, none story, awful editing etc, aslong as we got these creatures on screen beating eachother up and killing people along the way that we don't care about because there is nothing to like about them, the movie is awesome, right? Wrong. Deal with the fact everyone is different and has a different opinion. You can get back on your soap box now.

pred_warrior07

pred_warrior07

Let the real fans enjoy the movie?  If you were a "REAL FAN" you'd not be liking this film at all.  Just because you like it, doesn't mean your a "REAL FAN" of the Alien/Predator series, just someone with a bad taste in movies    >:(  

exhale

exhale

omg... before i had seen this movie i only thought i featured a bad script and bad actors... but while watching the movie i quickly realized that it also featured probably the WORST editing i've ever seen in cinema... those two brothers should stop directing right now.  the whole "feeling" of the movie was way more amateurish than the first avp. some things were done better than in the first, some werde done worse. about equally bad as anderson's piece of shit, but in a different way ;)

thegodfather

thegodfather

IGN gave it 3.5/5 sayin its very fun and entertaining

Bio Mech Hunter

These are my suggestions for AVP:R (I know I’m going to get a lot of flack for some of them, but they make sense):  1) Negate the Pred-alien’s reproductive method.  2) Include a Pred-alien queen (with a logical, faithful design, of course).  3) Include at least several Pred-alien warriors.  4) Keep the current Pred-alien design for the warrior caste, save for a few tweaks: a. Negate the dreads (or at least redesign them to look much less goofy). b. Negate the predator’s skin tone. c. Negate the mini “queen’s crown”.  5) Don’t nerf the human gestated Alien warriors (i.e. don’t turn them into mindless weaklings; they should be much stronger and more cunning).  6) Keep the first AVP’s Predator ship design the same (including the interior).  7) Keep as many Predators on the ship as there were at the end of the first AVP.  8) Far more (epic) Predator deaths.  9) Implement an elite clan of Predator cleaners (about 6-7) to come clean up the mess instead of just one.

Bio Mech Hunter

10) Use the redesigned AVP ship for the elite clan of Predators.  11) Have the Alien hive established at the power plant.  12) No absurdly missed opportunities for an Alien to kill a Predator.  13) Keep Wolf’s current weapons and gear in the film, but bring back at least some of the armor and make it acid resistant (they’re ‘gonna need it). Bring back the forearm scimitars, wrist rocket launchers, smart discs, net guns, the two-pronged dart launchers, different caliber plasma casters, etc.  14) Human gestated Alien warriors need to be a bit bigger (i.e. their correct height of about 8’).  15) If ***** is to be impaled the way he/she was, he/she shouldn’t survive.  16) Add much more emotion from the main actors (i.e. body language, tone of voice, facial expressions, etc.)  17) Have more characters the audience can easily relate to.  18) Don’t have the “cleaner” Predators attract unnecessary attention to themselves by leaving evidence out in the open for everyone to find.

Tekz

Tekz

Bio Mech Hunter to write and direct the next one, we're in business! Now would those ideas have been so hard to get into the movie on a $40mil budget? I don't think so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed