How are you celebrating Christmas this year?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Dec 20, 2014, 12:59:59 AM

Author
How are you celebrating Christmas this year? (Read 1,740 times)

Corporal Hicks

I'll be spending most of Christmas day at my parents house with one of the grandparents. Then I'll take the grandmother home, fetch the girlfriend and bring her back to my parents where we'll watch the Dr Who Christmas special and then retire to my house to chill out for the night.

Then we'll see what I get dragged into Boxing Day. The Mrs has a large family and you know the large family Christmases are just hectic.

Razz

After my shift ends at work on Christmas Eve (finish early) going straight to my parents and spending the rest of the day and half of Christmas day with them, not sure about boxing day or the day after, do want to see other relatives and catch up with friends wherever possible.

Topazora

Topazora

my family and I will be spending it at my (paternal) grandmother's house, don't how much longer she has left.  It'll also be a take 2 on Thanksgiving dinner, and then gifts.  My mom's brother lives pretty close by and just had surgery, so she's going to spend time with him, while we spend time with dad, my aunt and grandmother.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed