Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 15,865 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

If they do delay, it has to have a good reason, even FOX  has a stake in this and delaying for no reason would just cost money. So if it is delayed... good, they can fix somthing that needed it. and if the trailer shows up.... YAY!

shinigami

shinigami

im not realy that pissed of. Just disapointed. Well there is nothing i can do about it so we have to wait till the trailer will be reliesed. Anyway i thing there will be also a lot of trailers. I`ll just wait.    :-\  

Chris

Chris

"This flick will not come out this year. More money to add things in can mean that fox wasn't happy with the cut of the flick"  Or it can mean, that fox was very happy with the cut, so they give them more money to maker it even better???  I want the trailer .. right now .. damn it.  greetz

SHREK

SHREK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......i suppose at times like this all u can do is laugh.....right? this is donkey anus!   indeed this is bad news, however is the a good thing in disguise?... i dont know maybe the strause bros. pissed fox off? maybe fox dont like avp? maybe the movie is great and maybe its crap, right nown thanks to the assholes fox this is all we can do now is just wonder. i wish i never knew anyhtin bout this movie so i wouldnt b this pissed off... it looks like that all the alien and predator fans have all been screwed in the ass... once again.  this cant be good for the marketing of the movie? surely? there has 2 b a good reason 4 this happening. it was bad enough they cancelled on comic con, oh well why do we bother complaining cus fox dont give a shit about the fans this is obvious..... i think ive sed enough u all no wat im thinkin and i know wat the ur all thinkin.     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Colin has been pretty good about posting if there is somthing out of control, like the whole 1 finger debate. I would think we just have wait... tonight perhaps.

SHREK

SHREK

However it strange cus im not that pissed off to b honest...... i suppose its cus its what i expected all along......   :-\  

Chris

Chris

Jeah ... wait ... maybe the trailer will be actually released this weekend .. who knows ... just wait for a comment from strause.  greetz

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm only dissapointed because I was so exited about the July 27/07 date. But I have Halo 3 to keep me occupied till then.

jango1201

jango1201

Yea, i think one way or another we were all expecting to be a$$ raped again, idk honestly i think this movie is bogus, meaning I dont think it was even made. Just give us false hope for our beloved aliens and predator...    :(  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

;D  ...    ;D  ......   ;D  ........

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

For the last time. The film is fine. We just actually want some f*cking visuals.  Aliens is my favorite film of all time, and the Alien series is my favorite series of all time, so Im pissed off more then you guys most likely.

Cellien

Cellien

Geezus..  I knew it.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Dont think colin will be showing his face here for a while ..

SHREK

SHREK

they could at least give us sum new pictures from the film.......sumthin to keep us a little calmer and to take are minds of the trailer   :-\  

Elorrra

Elorrra

It's not a secret.  They don't give a pauk about our feelings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed