Post your Gamertag/PSN

Started by Danger Close, Mar 16, 2007, 11:17:44 PM

Author
Post your Gamertag/PSN (Read 83,738 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I agree, alot of the ports to the PS3 have such sloppy code. Vegas has so many glitches, plus they didn't even bother implementing the bloom effects from the 360 version. Regardless I still love it. I think the reason why I got a PS3 over a 360 was really cause all my friends had it plus I could play blu-rays and my old ps1 and ps2 games. Despite that decision I ended up getting a 360 anyways cause it was sold to me for a measly $150, but I'm almost an Elite in Vegas so theres no way I'm starting from scratch on 360, plus with Vegas 2 coming out...*drooool.

Wraith

Wraith

New gamer tag

PassThePills

Danger Close

Danger Close

I Broken Tusk I

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 23, 2008, 03:47:45 AM
I agree, alot of the ports to the PS3 have such sloppy code. Vegas has so many glitches, plus they didn't even bother implementing the bloom effects from the 360 version. Regardless I still love it. I think the reason why I got a PS3 over a 360 was really cause all my friends had it plus I could play blu-rays and my old ps1 and ps2 games. Despite that decision I ended up getting a 360 anyways cause it was sold to me for a measly $150, but I'm almost an Elite in Vegas so theres no way I'm starting from scratch on 360, plus with Vegas 2 coming out...*drooool.

Gotcha..  You're probably the first person I've ever heard that all their friends have a PS3. :)  I don't know a single person that has a PS3 still (in person)!  Vegas was a cool game (played only the demo), but I think it came out around the same time as Gears (could be wrong).. all I remember was that I wanted to play it but I couldn't pry myself off Gears!  So I never had a full go at it unfortunately.  :(  Gonna have to find on the cheap.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I just changed mine, it is now HardcoreGamer63.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I thoughta topic on this already but i cant find it!

Just bought a PS3 and need to still hook it up! But my PSN (Playstation Network?) name is going to be Uncanny Psycho.

So add me! ATM i have Resistence: fall of man, and MGS4

Stalker

Stalker

HunterSoldier.

I'm not online very often, but expect to see me active when Resistance 2 comes out.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Uncanny Psycho was taken so add

PBjak3R

Weasel

Weasel

PSN: Hungry_Xenomorph

Soul Calibur IV (Pro, I'll mess you up)
Call of Duty 4 (Below Average)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Average/haven't played in awhile)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Average)

Other multiplayer games I own:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Killzone

Multiplayer games I'm getting soon:

Littlebigplanet
Resistance 2?
Mk Vs DC?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mine's DoomRulz.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I hardly ever see you on anymore, Doom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's coz I've been PC gaming a lot lately lol. Just shoot me up a msg if you wanna play Resistance some time.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

MikeyRox2006

Got:
SOCOM: Confrontation.
MGS4 - Haven't played online, don't see myself doing it.

Gonna get:
LITTLE BIG PLANET!!! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll be sure to add you later on :)

Mr.X

Mr.X

When I get high speed(By the end of the year or early 09) expect Mr.X or Mr.X27.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed