New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 15,057 times)

Alien Fan

Alien Fan

What the hell are you talking about Jigsaw you can clearly see all the other marines getting owned by the aliens anyways cant wait for some alien footage. I used to owned predators and marines in AvP2 with alien drone.

YouTube SUX

YouTube SUX

a rapidshare link would much better...

lunchboxx

lunchboxx

*watches the trailer*  i need a towel...     :-[     :-[  

Mick

Mick

Looks bad ass, hurry up 2010   ;D  

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Okay. Well, I can say that this is truely everything that I have asked for so far. This game is going to be what I expected. I have such a straight face right now. I'm just... I'm just shocked. It's as if Rebellion got into my head, saw my dreams, and they put it all into the game. I'm completely impressed, and I give a standing ovation to Rebellion, and an early "thank you, your game is amazing!".

ubcool

ubcool

looks pretty much the same as the first avp game

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I'm holding off judgement on the Xenomorph gameplay until they actually release a trailer for it. I'm still most excited to play as the Aliens. I thought that the tail movement while they were crawling along the ceiling was awesome, and they're looking really fluid.  As far as the Xenomorphs kickins ass, the jumping through the vent and taking down the Marine was pretty awesome, as well as the tail sweeping in and impaling the Marine's chest.  I regards to the Marine kicking it off, it looks like there's some sort of grapple system that they're implementing, that could be pretty cool. Especially since being kicked off, just leaves the Xenomorph free to attack, whereas the Marine loosing means that he gets to die by having the front of his face torn open. I don't really see how that's unfair, or at all in the Marine's favor.   X   8)  

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Aliens killing marines is a given but a marine kicking an alien and sending it flying back is bullshit.

Mick

Mick

I hope they include the Elephant noise effect the Aliens make when they die like in the Aliens movie and in past games.   ???     ???  

TY

TY

yeah i love that sound

pgp023

pgp023

The sound of the pulse rifle seems to be off key(sounds shitty), doees not sound like the pulse rifle from the aliens movie at all.  Also, a human kicking an alien off seems to be unrealistic since the alien has teh advantage of pounce situations.  I could seea pred kicking an alien off though but not human.  Also where is the combat sythetic and teh ape suit that protects you from face hugers.  Do players get to use the apc yet when marine and exo suits?  And why are Weyland yutani corporates not included in this game, now there can not be human versus human war or 4 species war.   I know the graphics will be great, I am worried about some of the game play improvement experience though so far.

james-camern

james-camern

is not the same gunfire sound like in aliens 2

Krycek

Krycek

Chill out folks, I doubt that the scene when the alien was over the marine was actual gameplay, no aiming sight or nothing. It was just a fancy lead up to having the predator involved in the trailer. Why hasn't anyone brought up the point that that predator is about to get owned by the aliens after killing one marine.... haha, stupid pred.

sheffieldrocker

sheffieldrocker

well pulserifle gun-fire and the gunfire from the sentury guns are not the same sound like in the movies i cant understand why the cant take this classic sound and copy it 1 : 1 from the movie

K

K

"is not the same gunfire sound like in aliens 2"  What's "aliens 2"?...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed