Started by AlienĀ³, Sep 27, 2009, 07:52:32 PM

So which would you rather be...

Colonial Marine from Aliens
15 (46.9%)
Member of Dutch's squad
17 (53.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author
Which would you rather be? #2 (Read 3,658 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: SiL on Oct 25, 2009, 11:06:11 AM
Predator beats out Aliens in the memorable dialogue department by a landslide. Between "I ain't got time to bleed", "if it bleeds, we can kill it", "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAA" and "you're one ugly motherf**ker", Aliens has no chance.

"I like to keep this handy... for close encounters."

"We're on an express elevator to hell; going down!"

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!"

"I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna f**k with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..."

"How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?  >: D"

"Get away from her, you bitch!"

"LET'S ROCK!"

If it were any other ALIEN movie then I'd agree wholeheartedly. Predator has tons of badass dialogue, but there's  just more of it in ALIENS.

SiL

SiL

There's somethin' out there waitin' for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

Time to let ol' painless out of the bag.

Stick around.

When I was little, we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men.

Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't." ... see, it was cos'a the echo.

Billy! The other day I went up to my girlfriend and said, "Y'know, I'd like a little pussy" and she said "Me too, mine's as big as a house!"

Payback time.

Dillon! You son of a bitch.

Bleed, bastard.

Bad idea.

Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me! ... oh, no.

What the hell are you?

Seriously, I could go on. I've just quoted half the damned movie.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

"Stick around" doesn't count, being truly awful.

The others are, of course, completely legit, but we can dig around in ALIENS for more.

Johnny Handsome

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Strab this on your sore ass blain!

If these were central American then I'm a god damn chinaman.

Jesus, you killed a pig... Gee, you think you could've found something bigger?

This shit's somethin'. Makes Cambodia look like Kansas

The only way outta here is that valley that leads to the east. But I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog.

What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

You lose it here, you're in a world of hurt.

So you cooked up a story and dropped the six of us in a meatgrinder?

Quotebut there's  just more of it in ALIENS.
:D

crazygoji

crazygoji

Guys, guys...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

His dialogue kicked so much ass that they tried to recreate him for Predator 2 and failed?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How did they recreate him in Pred 2? They were different characters in every way possible.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 25, 2009, 12:29:58 PM
"Stick around" doesn't count, being truly awful.
Replace it with "Any time" and "Over here", and just count them as one.

SM

SM

Stuff like "Game over, man! Game over!" and "Get away from her you bitch" are more widely prevalent in popular culture than anything in Predator. 

Though I used to love it when Angus Samson did a killer version of "Whatever is out there, it killed Hopper and now it wants us!" on the radio.  :D

Puks

Puks

I'd rather be impaled by a pred than glued to a wall near an alien egg. *shimmers*

BrokenDiode

BrokenDiode

Is there an option to elect to rather be a Yautja? :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: BrokenDiode on Nov 01, 2009, 04:43:41 PM
Is there an option to elect to rather be a Yautja? :D
For me it's the most attractive option too.  ;D

Alien King58

Alien King58

Id rather die quickly die from predator rather  than going through the alien pregnancy

first they facehugger you then you have to wait in terror for an alien to pop out and its just more painful and lasting and to long to die (boring) i'd rather die just quick :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed