New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 119,622 times)

KiramidHead

Kradan

... yes. Yes, that's the answer I was expecting

Voodoo Magic

I've never been a fan of calling things "trash". To me it sort of dismisses the positives even if they're few.

[cancerblack]

But lots of stuff in the world, really is trash?

Voodoo Magic

Hmm... what's worse? Trash or sh*tshow?

[cancerblack]

Shitshow. Trash can still be treasure, shitshow's just a shitshow no matter how you look at it.

Voodoo Magic

I learn something everyday....  ;D

Highland

Example -

AVP is trash
The Predator - is a shit show.

Voodoo Magic

I actually prefer The Predator to AvP.  I find AvP just so bland, and Sterling K. Brown just pushes it over the top for me.

Local Trouble

Don't they both have crabators though?

Voodoo Magic

Thankfully, MPC who did the CG Assassin/Upgrade Predator was allergic to crabs...

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 23, 2020, 03:30:29 AM
Thankfully, MPC who did the CG Assassin/Upgrade Predator was allergic to crabs...

God, it really did look like it ate a bunch of bees huh?

And they say you take only bad views of Predator faces. Just can't admit that these faces suck man. Hell those mandibles look like they are so tired being on Upgrade's face.

Highland

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 23, 2020, 02:03:14 AM
I actually prefer The Predator to AvP.  I find AvP just so bland, and Sterling K. Brown just pushes it over the top for me.

I felt like Anderson knew the source material waayyy better than Shane black ( I couldn't even remember his name there ha ha) . AVP might even be decent of you replace the Predator Puppets with the originals.....and maybe chuck another 20 minutes on the start.

The Predator nose dives so hard it was comedy for me. I'll never watch The Predator again ( once) , but I'd watch AVP.

skhellter

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 23, 2020, 03:30:29 AM

I don't mind the overall look of the Assassin.. but... the masks are such an iconic thing and Shane just... made sure his star predator didn't have to wear them. :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Ugh, I know!  :(

Quote from: Highland on Dec 23, 2020, 10:53:48 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 23, 2020, 02:03:14 AM

I felt like Anderson knew the source material waayyy better than Shane black ( I couldn't even remember his name there ha ha) . AVP might even be decent of you replace the Predator Puppets with the originals.....and maybe chuck another 20 minutes on the start.

The Predator nose dives so hard it was comedy for me. I'll never watch The Predator again ( once) , but I'd watch AVP.

I've watched neither in 2020 I believe.  ;D

But this is not an endorsement of course, I can't recommend The Predator to anyone, and it's not in the prism of who knows the source material more, just what is easier for me to pass the time with. As a Predator movie, The Predator is awful. But if I had a few beers, The Predator is dumb and breezy and humorous enough that it's easier for me to pass the time with than AvP. I don't have to take it seriously, because it mostly doesn't.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed