Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 469,847 times)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: dalekidea on Dec 11, 2008, 08:16:35 PM
I WOULD PIC PREDATORS BECUASE THERE DESIGN IS AWSOME THEY BRING SOME ICONIC WEAPONS AND markings to the battle field there very gothic in my opinion and i prefer there fighting style

.....Gothic

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's not completely off the ball there. Looking at the blade and shuriken designs in AvP makes me think the same thing, for that movie.

Raptor Mistikan

Raptor Mistikan

I say Alien are better.
In AvP2 game:Effective Vision.
                    Strong Attacks.
                     Stunning
Pred in AvP2 game:Slow.
                           Too many vision.
                            Plasma noobs
In movie alien:Killed 2 pred and survived the celtric pred net.
                   Hyper Speed
                    Camoflage in darkness
                    Even a small facehugger killed adults.(like An adult vs a baby)
In movie pred:Vision is very poor.Cant see far.
                    Slow
                     Why is Scar so stupid to mark his mask in the middle of a war.He should have done it AFTER he have escaped.
                     Preds are like....think very unfair.Juz becuz they lose.They throw tanthrums and self destruct.

So we are forced to conclude:Aliens or better than predators. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Raptor Mistikan on Dec 31, 2008, 03:41:22 AM
In movie alien:Killed 2 pred and survived the celtric pred net.
                   Hyper Speed
                    Camoflage in darkness
                    Even a small facehugger killed adults.(like An adult vs a baby)
So we are forced to conclude:Aliens or better than predators. ;D

By that logic, I can say Predators are better b/c Wolf killed over 15 Aliens single-handedly with no trouble.

LukeSpidey

LukeSpidey

Definitely Predator. Why? It's simple...

- great design
- great culture
- great technology and weapon
- they're strong and winged
- they're great hunters
- ... and I love them.

Of course I can't say that aliens are damp or something, no none of this. They're cool, but I tnike Predators are just much more greater.

Quaglax

Quaglax

Quote from: Dingo on Apr 01, 2007, 12:10:20 PM
I  say predator. They fight with honor and if they lose, they blow everyting up so no one wins. It's their way or no way.

God your predator fanboys are funny. First inconsistancy and I havent even finished the first page HAHA! NO! Predators dont blow up everything when they lose omgwtfpwn they are so awesome....

Predator 2...he was killed...plain and simple. Nothing blew up...the other preds rewarded Danny Glover with the gun and flew off. Get your facts straight.

Quaglax

Quaglax

Quote from: LukeSpidey on Jan 13, 2009, 10:23:34 PM
Definitely Predator. Why? It's simple...

- great design
- great culture
- great technology and weapon
- they're strong and winged
- they're great hunters
- ... and I love them.

Of course I can't say that aliens are damp or something, no none of this. They're cool, but I tnike Predators are just much more greater.

I disagree...

1. Their design is not great...its a bi-pedal creature with an ugly face and the build of a human...hardly original (unlike the alien which I believe is a much greater and original design)

2. Great hunters? I guess but one could argue the alien is just as good if not better.

3. Technology? Meh...so they have shoulder cannons and spears and wolverine-type retractable claws....hardly great technolgy. The alien kills and kills extremely well with its bare hands and teeth.

Quaglax

Quaglax

Quote from: Brett S.E. on Apr 22, 2007, 02:11:02 PM
I've got to go with the aliens. If you take the mask off a predator it's practically blind and useless.

EXACTLY!

Quaglax

Quaglax

Quote from: Predboy on May 07, 2007, 11:22:39 PM
Quote from: JaredK21 on May 03, 2007, 03:12:31 AM
Aliens are nothing without a host. That's their greatest weakness. If it wasn't for a host they'd just be eggs...sitting on a derelict ship for who knows how long.

I definitely say Predators. As far as we know nothing can compete with them. Their drive for hunting bigger, and more dangerous game sets them apart from every other race. I like to think that Predators started off as primitive beings and gradually hunted other races and adapted/stole their technology, while still keeping their primitive roots. Hence the combination of a primitive being with highly advanced modifications. It's an awesome combo.

Predators didn't steal their technology, they made it on their own, like humans did. Or did we? ::)

Quote from: White Okami on May 05, 2007, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 05, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
Predators all the way!
Theyr much cooler and i think the design is awesome, i just love everything about them 8)
I like aliens too, but there are just too much like little cockroaches and easy to kill, predators are much tougher and meaner, when you encounter an alien youre gone with one headbite, but what about a predator shoots off your arm and lift you in the air when he has his wristblades in your belly?  ;D
Sick, and i love it ;D
So Predators for me.
to have real honer is to use only what you have on your body not something like a gun or knife thats why i go with aliens but preds do more hunting then aliens aliens just kill so i im not sure anymore

Preds dont always use weapons all the time, if you watch pred 1, you'll see the predator beating the living shit out of Arnie. It shows there badass with and without their weapons, although it sucks that it died at the end. It would've been nice to see the pred rip Arnie to shreds and rip his skull out while he was still alive. Imagine the screams. ;D :o

The reason the pred went againts Arnold hand to hand is cause ARNOLD TOOK HIS HELMET OFF! The predators cant see sh!t with out it and are practically reduced to fighting hand to hand. This situation againts an alien would prove fatal.

Alien 1
Predator 0

40 pages left to sift through....

Quaglax

Quaglax

Quote from: Yautja666 on Jun 09, 2007, 06:59:28 AM

Predator for me.

They are an advanced species very well balanced between physical level and technology. They travel the universe, hunt creatures, the more dangerous the creatures is the most honor they can get, exposing throphies with pride. Their design is brillant, their noises and sounds is thrilling and unnmatched.

Tell me your joking? The predator design is something a 12 year old can make it. It walks on two feet just like a human, has the arms and legs of a human...and a face that looks like a crab....yeah great design there...design of the century  ::) Noises and sounds I would hardly call unmatched. The make a clicking sound and roar....big deal? They sound like crickets.

I would say melding the hiss of a cat/snake and the ultra high pitched scream an ALIEN has is much more original.

happypred

happypred

aliens have the arms and legs of humans with a banana head and tail . . . what's your point, they're both good designs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Alien is skinnier than the average human I think.

The_Undertaker

The_Undertaker

The species I mostly prefer is the Aliens. I don't know why, but I know that I'm more into dark films instead of action packed ones. Though the Predators were cool, but their no match against the all mighty Aliens or Xenomorphs to some people 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The all-mighty Aliens? No wonder you hated AvP:R.

The_Undertaker

The_Undertaker

Damn straight >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed