New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2007, 09:11:03 PM

Author
New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book (Read 46,349 times)

ADI book - 2004 year

Johnny Handsome

And guys, even without the abulky armour, the Pred still looks bulky  The Pred looks bulky??? No way, the Preds shape is like p1 and2, we already seen that on the spanish Predator 2 cover that the avp2 pred is NOT bulky, and why are the Aliens bad looking? Theyr just the coolest thing.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Pred 1 and 2 was athletic and very elegant... check the Predator promo shots from Pred 2, for instance... It was a more proportioned Predator...This AVP2 Pred has an overlarge head, and is 'fatter' than kevin in that suit... just go back to the Pred 2 design and compare the two... I think the prob is the head... in Pred 1 and 2, only in some photos did the head look overlarge, but in Pred 2 the head was reduced to make a more balanced head and body... This Pred in this shot, though this is not a great photo, still trasnpires a havier, more muscled Predator and not the athletic, elegant Predator Kevin Peter Hall personified in Pred 1 and 2...   AND we still haven't seen the Predator's face... which will be more important than this fitness thing...

DB

DB

The Pred looks nice.  The Alien's meh. I can live with it, but it's nothing special. ADI's Alien looks better with the dome.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

when is this book coming out????

Predboy

Predboy

Man RIJOENPIAL, nothing ever seems to satisfy you. Most of the time you post here you always have a negative thing to say. I dont know what you're talking about the pred being too bulky because the pred looks perfect, exactly the way it was in pred 1 and 2, and the alien looks fine. In my opinion, I think it looks better than the original.    ;D  

slipknotpredator

both of them are perfect    ::)  

JaredK21

JaredK21

Brown(ish)? ribbed aliens! That looks ten times better than the production still we got. See what post production can do guys...  This just hyped me up even more. The marketing engine has officially started    :)     But yeah, I do hope they explain why the aliens head is different. Either way I'm pleased with this!

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Yeah...? Add the armour and you'll see the 'resemblance' with Pred 1 and 2...! Even in the first pic posted, it seemed larger than Pred 1... but whatever...   Hicks, it says right there on the linked page 'december 2007'..so you'll be eating your fingernails till then, I suppose...

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I am a concerned fan, not a 'Yiipii' kind of fan...  I want the previous material respected, I want Fox to stop treating fans like sheep, and I sure want AVP2 to be more than prosthetics looking good or not so good...  So, sue me...   >:(     ???     ::)  

Krusher

Krusher

Why does the alien look like crap it looks bad ass and menacing to me.

topman

topman

your one of the true fans RIJOENPIAL! im like you, i want them to respect the whole universe of alien and predator! them pics are really nothing i want somenoe to blow them up so we can take a look at them properly

General Mills

Maybe the new Alien design is the Predalien?  Just a guess.....

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

So were not true fans if we like the new pred and aliens?    :-\     ???  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

What the hell? Why would it be the predalien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed