For the people that live on Miami

Started by aliens13, Jul 22, 2023, 03:57:58 AM

Author
For the people that live on Miami (Read 1,237 times)

aliens13

So, how the things are going on Miami with the arrive of Lionel Messi to the Inter Miami? There's many enthusiasm with him or what?

Serpico Jones

I live in Miami, the Messi stuff has the city excited in ways I've never seen. It's bigger than the addition of LeBron James to the Heat 13 years ago and that was a seismic event.

Shinawi

aliens13

I loved this publicity, I hope you enjoy it  ;D

aliens13

2 more goal of Messi today 🤯

Shinawi

I wish there were world class soccer players in the city that I'm living at.

aliens13

Just amazing...

Kimarhi

For the people that live in Miami, can you send me pictures of Miami women?

Kradan

BONK

aliens13

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2023, 05:45:55 AMFor the people that live in Miami, can you send me pictures of Miami women?
Best commentary that I read here since I subscribed in 2011 😂

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Cor blimey, wot's dis then? The seppos playen footy now, yeah?

Ya'll be eatin' Marmite next.

aliens13

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 08, 2023, 06:43:47 PMCor blimey, wot's dis then? The seppos playen footy now, yeah?

Ya'll be eatin' Marmite next.
American's are doing an excellent job with their soccer league and their national team in this few last year's. They might not be on the level of European or South American leagues but they are growing very well, and they will grow much more with the arrive of Messi to the Inter Miami

aliens13

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 08, 2023, 07:25:32 PMHow about Cricket?
As Argentinian, I can only speak about futbol.

Shinawi

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2023, 05:45:55 AMFor the people that live in Miami, can you send me pictures of Miami women?
This guy shows plenty of Miami women:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed