In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,678 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Kim Jong-il is a total idiot, so it won't surprise me if he is stupid enough to nuke the US or South Korea. I do wonder if people not taking NK seriously is a bad thing. I remember in the 90's that no one took Islamic terrorism seriously and look at it now. The world is at a pretty scary place right now. I do think that Scientists with the Doomsday clock earlier this year may be on to something. We would never had a issue with NK right now had they finish the war in the 1950's or if Bush took into action with their testing in 2006.

Bush went into Iraq looking for weapons of mass destruction and found nothing while NK had mass destruction and didn't do a damn thing about it.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 29, 2016, 05:55:27 PM
Kim Jong-il is a total idiot, so it won't surprise me if he is stupid enough to nuke the US or South Korea. I do wonder if people not taking NK seriously is a bad thing. I remember in the 90's that no one took Islamic terrorism seriously and look at it now. The world is at a pretty scary place right now. I do think that Scientists with the Doomsday clock earlier this year. We would never had a issue with NK right now had they finish the war in the 1950's or if Bush took into action with their testing in 2006.

Bush went into Iraq looking for weapons of mass destruction and found nothing while NK had mass destruction and didn't do a damn thing about it.
I honestly don't see anything happening BUUUUUT if something were to go down it would probably be during the war games the US has planned with SK south of the DMZ next month, seeing as NK nukes don't have the range to hit the US

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Maybe so, but they could hit our military base over in SK or possibly hit Japan. It does make me wonder if NK wants us to think that they are stupid. It's always bad to underestimate our enemy. They did do a hydrogen bomb test a while ago earlier this year. From what I've seen, they are a bigger threat than any terrorist out there.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The powers that be in North Korea will not do anything unless they have nothing to lose. These threats are usually just that, threats, and so we appease them. Their threats to the US are insignificant, even for a person who lives in Hawaii. We often like to joke that NK trying to nuke Washington DC is the greatest danger Hawaii faces, being that is the only chance in hell they have of accidentally blowing up Honolulu with a jalopy nuke.

Still in the back of ones head... they are scary crazy and a real threat to the Korean border and local seaways. I joke about it here but millions very well could die in a war with NK.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I don't know how the US can handle both NK and ISIS at the same time. We learn our mistake to fight two battles with Iraq and Afghanistan.

SiL

SiL

No, you didn't.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 30, 2016, 10:08:19 AM
Fright Rags has a new Predator shirt (pre-order)!

http://www.fright-rags.com/products/predator-midnight-madness-pre-order?variant=18467864005

they do not ship to my country, isn't that great?  :'(

Nostromo

Nostromo

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 29, 2016, 07:56:47 PM
Maybe so, but they could hit our military base over in SK or possibly hit Japan. It does make me wonder if NK wants us to think that they are stupid. It's always bad to underestimate our enemy. They did do a hydrogen bomb test a while ago earlier this year. From what I've seen, they are a bigger threat than any terrorist out there.
A coup is necessary maybe start an insurgency there.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 30, 2016, 08:36:53 PM
Oh god please no, just let the regime die on its own. The last thing we need is another proxy war

g2vd

g2vd

So basically what you're asking is for the US to indirectly declare war on a Nation that has made no real hostile action towards us totally unprovoked?

And Because that's worked so well every time we have tried to do that.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Good news for Trump

Koch network refusing to help Trump

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/koch-network-refusing-help-trump-081810298.html

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 30, 2016, 09:15:23 PM
Oh god please no, just let the regime die on its own. The last thing we need is another proxy war
But do you think it will go down?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed