In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,332 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 16, 2015, 09:57:50 PMI fear for the safety of Muslims in Europe. Hell, even here in Canada there a problems. Just today, in Peterborough, about two hours from where I live, a mosque was targeted by arsonists. Things will only be worse before they become better.

Exactly as I said - by attacking us they help fuel this anti-Muslin sentiment among idiots who think these terrorists are actually representative of Muslims, which in turn only reinforces ISIS' own rhetoric back home.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 17, 2015, 03:47:50 PM
Interesting....
http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/nine-conclusions-not-to-draw-from-the-paris-attacks/

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 16, 2015, 06:20:27 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 16, 2015, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 16, 2015, 05:34:51 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 16, 2015, 09:52:13 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 16, 2015, 06:04:00 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 16, 2015, 06:01:54 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 16, 2015, 04:47:04 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 16, 2015, 04:33:55 AM
I see people I know in real life that are scared that ISIS will attack the US and take over the world. They may be evil and horrible, I don't see them being powerful enough to take over the whole world anytime soon.

If people keep leaving Syria they'll take that over cos no ones gonna be left in the country to stop them lol!
If people keep leaving Syria; ISIS will have no one to operate the country and it's infrastructure. Does no one think about things like that? None the less ISis should be dealth with and yes that will take boots on the ground.
It would take a lot more than just boots bud. Unfortunately no country has the stomach to do what is necessary to properly defeat an insurgency.
Explain. Cause at the moment I'm reading that as nerve gassing the entire f**king nest or nuking the site from orbit. I just want to be sure I get where you're coming from. By boots I mean a full military invasion along with significant causalities.
Unfortunately, despite how much I would love to turn that whole region into glass, it's a lot more complicated than that. What I meant is that if a full on invasion were to take place in Syria it won't be like Normandy, think more Afghanistan 2.0, and the whole time we'd have to stay away from Assad's territory and the big Russian bear he has at his side.

So lets say we do invade, we have full boots one the ground from multiple different nations. At first IS is confident and actually attacks with a mix of conventional forces and guerrilla tactics. After a few weeks of their forces getting decimated by the first modern army they've ever had to face, they realize they aren't as good as they thought, so they now go full blown Taliban. They blend in with the local populace, bury IEDs in roads to hit convoys, that sort of shit. As long as we have the current counter insurgency doctrine, they've won. What we would need to do is hit hard, unfortunately that brings civilian casualties, and the moment a picture of a dead Syrian boy in a bombed out house ends up on twitter we become the bad guys, and the homefront is shot.

So to prevent that, the government controls the media, only what they want the people to see about the war gets through. So now we're in Syria, bombing the mosques and hospitals IS is using as weapon caches, this will no doubt bring about anger from the local population, and more will start to join up with ISIS. How do we deal with this?Well, the only way to completely destroy their ideology would be to kill every single one of them. But wait, now you just killed a little boys father, this kids gonna want to get revenge, now we have to kill him to, and everyone else that supports them. This includes women and children. If Iraq and Afghanistan taught us anything, it's that hearts and minds approach does not work, the Taliban are still strong in Afghanistan, and their numbers are still growing. We would have to police the local population, make them believe that what's happening is their fault, I'm talking full treaty of Versailles.

So lets say it's a success, we've bombed them to hell and all that remains of ISIS is a few pockets of barely functioning resistance. What do we do about the leadership in the country? We could take out Assad, risk WW3 with Russia, and try to enforce a Western democracy with a permanent military presence (Because that worked so well everywhere else), or we could use the other option. Unfortunately, all the people in these regions seem to understand is the sword, and dictatorships seem to be the only political option that works in these regions. So we let Assad stay, give him some funding under the table and let him and his forces keep the locals under control. Now we have every liberal arts graduate saying that we support a blood thirsty tyrant. If Assad is evil, then he's a necessary evil.

It's shitty, but this is the only way I can see a full blown invasion work out. Keep in mind you have all these "refugees" in places like Germany and France, I'm not so sure they'd support any sort of ground war.
Agree with you Invading forces must learn form their mistake.They should copy what the UK did in the Maylan emergency the only time communists were defeated also in Northern Ireland.I think only UK and Pakistan should be sent (they do have a lot of experience)Forget the UK only Muslim countries should send boots in the ground.If they do send western countries to intervene i think they should only send the guys that are Muslim(550 solders in the UK army that are Muslim)read this article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162
The only problems with that are:
A) Muslim countries are really bad at fighting wars.
B) A good chunk of them are in a state of war already.
C) Not enough Muslims are in allied military's to create a sizable fighting force.
D) Everyone would cry racism because only Muslims are being sent in.
True what you say but what i meant to send only the Muslims in is as a back up force so the main force is the Iraqi army(true people would cry racism).Actually you would be surprised about Pakistan miltary history, a lot of people say their military is good and they do have a deep history(they did rescue the US marines in Mogadishu)Check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Pakistan
(have Malysia and Indonesia as a back up force)

HuDaFuK

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 17, 2015, 04:16:50 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 17, 2015, 03:47:50 PMInteresting....
http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/nine-conclusions-not-to-draw-from-the-paris-attacks/

What an obviously inflammatory piece of tosh.
That is what i am thinking.

Quote from: x-M-x on Nov 17, 2015, 08:30:48 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 16, 2015, 09:57:50 PM
I fear for the safety of Muslims in Europe. Hell, even here in Canada there a problems. Just today, in Peterborough, about two hours from where I live, a mosque was targeted by arsonists. Things will only be worse before they become better.

Yea it isn't fair, not all Muslims are bad... but when shit goes down... any MUSLIM in ANY COUNTRY is a target.

They better hide and stay indoors while this whole thing blows over.

Muslims in Paris schools work etc are the most to be targeted this week.
Said thing was that in the UK a black women started to insult a Muslim. before 9/11 there were the victims! and look at SOME of them now!(does anybody remember the conflict in Northern Ireland because in the UK Irish people were discriminated like what is happening to Muslims now how quickly people forget and i wonder which group will be next Hindus,Sikhs Welsh people Scottish nationalists?

Gate

Shinawi

Shinawi

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/17/europe/germany-netherlands-soccer-canceled/index.html
Quote'Serious plans for explosions' cancel Netherlands-Germany soccer match

(CNN)—"Serious plans for explosions" forced the evacuation of a stadium in Hannover, Germany, on Tuesday night before a Netherlands-Germany friendly soccer match, the police chief for Germany's Lower Saxony region told Germany's public broadcaster NDR.....

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/17/world/air-france-flight-diverted/index.html
Quote2 Air France flights diverted due to bomb threats

CNN)—Two Air France flights were diverted Tuesday night because of bomb threats, officials said.

Both flights landed safely.

"Diversion of flights are the most draconian response to a bomb threat. I think right now we take this seriously until we hear some explanation to the validity of the bomb threat," said CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem.....

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 17, 2015, 04:16:50 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 17, 2015, 03:47:50 PMInteresting....

What an obviously inflammatory piece of tosh.

In what way? most of it is the stark truth which many people (SJW's) simply don't wanna handle. Perfect example, all the liberal extremists that scream racism if you say you don't agree with the migrant influx. That my friend, is complete tosh.

Believe it or not there are people (liberal fanatics/SJW's) actually saying that the evidence about the 1/2 terrorists coming through migrant channels was falsified, a conspiracy against the refugees or setup by ISIS to make us hate the refugees. They are so blinkered to the truth that they are literately making sh*t up to justify their agenda for an open door migrant policy. You look around at comments and you'll find this, people are saying they want more 'refugees' to come in, in response to the massive security breach now proven by the Paris attack.

This situation is very worrying, we are at a point where liberals are so fanatical in their ways that they are distorting reality to fit their agendas. Everyone knows that 1 terrorist came through with the migrants from Greece, I've recently heard 2. Despite the fact they may have been Euro nationals, it still shows how bad security is in this crisis and how very real the ISIS threat of 4000 fighters having come through already.

Now look at Germany, a huge attack stopped, this is now f*cking serious, How many big games are at risk now? how many games will go ahead? will people go? (I wouldn't). ISIS are now confident, they have the numbers, they have us on the run and they are getting more and more through via the migrant channels, which people still champion!

In my humble opinion Europe is effectively saying, we accept/will chance, more attacks on our own people simply to help out the 'refugees' (economic migrants). ISIS have a green light to hit us hard because we are doing nothing to stop them, we are effectively allowing their backup to come through Europe, to bolster their ranks.

This needs to stop now! all of it, this 'refugee' crisis has now been proven to be a major security risk to the people in Europe, and the majority don't even want it! (I might add there are now calls for Merkel's resignation).

Former French Justice Minister: Merkel was wrong.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34841388

Eastern Europe now fully against Merkel.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-17/paris-terror-uniting-east-europe-against-merkel-s-refugee-plan

Thousands of Germans protest for Merkel to go earlier this month (didn't hear about this one, I wonder why).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308583/Flashpoint-Berlin-anti-immigration-protesters-clash-police-call-traitor-people-Angela-Merkel-s-resignation.html

Get this for trying to keep things clean...BBC report...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34850310

The German police chief said that so far "we've no indication that a terrorist has entered Germany as an asylum seeker in order to carry out an attack".

LOL! you've had over 70,000 enter Germany, unchecked, apparently claiming to be refugees lol!! Oh sure, perfectly safe, no worries there  ::)

It is not just politicians but the intelligence community that is questioning a Europe where extremists are able to move people and weapons freely between countries in the Schengen area.

However, many officials and politicians are warning that in the weeks ahead, the passport-free Schengen zone could be at risk. Finland's Interior Minister Petteri Orpo said: "Tens of thousands of people were coming into Europe and they are not being registered. We don't know who they are."

And finally, Majority of American State Governors have opposed/suspended Syrian migrants into their States (check map).
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/texas-gov-greg-abbott-we-wont-accept-syrian-refugees-after-n464221

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 05:03:08 AMPerfect example, all the liberal extremists that scream racism if you say you don't agree with the migrant influx.

That's equally inflammatory, just on the opposite end of the scale.

In other sad news, Jonah Lomu, quite possibly the greatest rugby player of all time and a hero of the sport, has passed away unexpectedly aged just 40. I don't normally get legitimately emotionally invested in the lives of sports stars, but this has bummed me out quite a bit.

Hubbs

Hubbs

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ah yes, the Daily Mail. That bastion of un-biased news reporting ::)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2015, 04:46:00 PM
Ah yes, the Daily Mail. That bastion of un-biased news reporting ::)

Jesus Christ dude, seriously, how many more excuses are people gonna spew before you finally get what's going on here  ::)
Maybe another big terrorist attack is what you want huh  -_-

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Here is a translation of a passage from the Qu'ran:

"Do good to relatives, orphans, the needy, the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who's a stranger, to the companion at your side, and to the traveller,"

Essentially be kind to all. Now that is the true Islam. Heard it thought it perfectly suited.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 04:48:03 PMJesus Christ dude, seriously, how many more excuses are people gonna spew before you finally get what's going on here  ::)

I never said nothing needs to be done. I'm just pointing out your not exactly picking the most level-headed sources.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2015, 05:52:29 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 04:48:03 PMJesus Christ dude, seriously, how many more excuses are people gonna spew before you finally get what's going on here  ::)

I never said nothing needs to be done. I'm just pointing
out your not exactly picking the most level-headed sources.
some people just lidten to the news and belive anything that is how rasicm happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed