In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,659 times)

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

I saw a Youtube video of a South Carolina trooper shooting five times at an unarmed black guy who had his hands up. There are a lot of videos that you can view online of white American police officers using unreasonable force against black citizens. Thank god there are more cameras recording this stuff cause without them the cops just lie and say the black guy attacked them first. Police in the U.S have a real problem with how they treat African Americans and after viewing these videos I can completely understand why the African American community does not trust the police.

The justice system in America favours the rich and white people, look at white teen who stole beers then drove a car into four people killing all of them but didn't get charged with anything cause he was rich and white and from a 'good' family.
I got charged with assault for pushing a guy at a train station after he racial abused a train conductor then when I told him to shut up he started abusing me. Just pushed him no punches or choke holds, yet police in America choke to death or shoot unarmed black citizens yet don't even get charged!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Comes from a good family or they were able to afford a good lawyer?

WinterActual

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 09, 2014, 05:59:44 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/swastikas-found-on-hanukkah-wrapping-paper/ar-BBgvaKU  :laugh: :-X ..

Yeah, personally, I wouldn't have noticed any swastikas unless someone pointed it out to me. Overreact much?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mysterious-remains-of-a-whale-found-in-a-field-in-utah/

QuoteFarmington| A dairy farmer from a small town near the Great Salt Lake in Utah, made an incredible discovery on his property while he was looking for one of his cows that had not returned. 69-year old Michael Woodson, found a 12 meter long humpback whale laying lifeless in the middle of one of his fields, hundreds of kilometers away its natural habitat. - See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mysterious-remains-of-a-whale-found-in-a-field-in-utah/#sthash.daswRjqz.dpuf

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 03, 2014, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: Eva on Nov 03, 2014, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: tavianini19 on Nov 03, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Did he recently have a lengthy argument with Eva?

DoomRulz? No. Imo, Doom is fairly well balanced,

Thank you for the compliment.

I'm inclined to agree with Eva as well. It sucks being an Egalitarian in 2014 :( you sympathize with both Feminism and the MRA, but you just don't wanna be associated with them.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/greenpeace-irrevocably-damages-fragile-nazca-lines-peru-during-publicity-stunt

Good to see Greenpeace putting that donation money to good use, for something they could have whipped up in 5 minutes in Photoshop. ::)

Topazora

Topazora

Or desecrate a 1500 year old historical site.  I'm surprised they were able to get that far, since according to the article:
QuoteIn order to make the lines, the Nazca people excavated 10-15 centimeters (4-6 inches) of reddish stone from the ground, revealing the light-colored soil underneath. The soil has a large amount of lime, which hardens and protects the lines from wind erosion. However, the properties of the ground which has allowed these glyphs to endure for over a millennium are why nobody—not even presidents or diplomats—are permitted to walk near the sites without approval and specialized footwear, as footprints can leave marks that will also endure over time. The area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994 in order to preserve the images.
If not even diplomats can step near the lines, how the hell did these assholes get up there.  Where's security?

Vertigo

Vertigo

I dimly remember that the lines were damaged a few years ago by a convoy from a logging corporation or something similar. I also don't remember the government kicking up a stink...

SiL

SiL

Convoy ran over a few of them and f**ked them up, no-one cared.

Greenpeace made removable signs in a way that wouldn't actually damage the environment -- OMFG WTF f**k YOU GREENPEACE

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Dec 13, 2014, 04:12:20 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 03, 2014, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: Eva on Nov 03, 2014, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: tavianini19 on Nov 03, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Did he recently have a lengthy argument with Eva?

DoomRulz? No. Imo, Doom is fairly well balanced,

Thank you for the compliment.

I'm inclined to agree with Eva as well. It sucks being an Egalitarian in 2014 :( you sympathize with both Feminism and the MRA, but you just don't wanna be associated with them.

I associate with the MRM (!). MRA is what you call an activist. I don't sympathise with feminism; ever. I sympathise with women's rights and yes, in my mind, women's rights and feminism are not synonymous. I'm sure someone is going to tell me to look up the definition of feminism in the dictionary at this point, but I judge feminism based on its actions, not its definition.

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 13, 2014, 05:23:08 PM
I dimly remember that the lines were damaged a few years ago by a convoy from a logging corporation or something similar. I also don't remember the government kicking up a stink...

People shouldn't be allowed near historical sites like that, period. There was a time in Egypt when tourists were allowed to venture inside the pyramids. That to me is extremely harmful and should never have been allowed.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I f**king hate Green Peace. I remember this one time when I was a kid back in the 80's. Green Peace was attacking drift netters, which, btw, full disclosure, I do not approve of. Both the attacking and practice of drift netting. Well they would in some obscure manner take claim of the nets and then proceed to sink them in some fashion(lead weights) and proclaim victory. Well one day they were invited to our school and I asked why they would sink a f**king net. Without a blink, the bloody hippy responded "so people can never use them again to hurt the fishes". So I responded, so you sank the nets. He said, yea. I was like how stupid can you be to sink a net. No thought or reason as to the harm a 30 miles long net will do to the marine life as it goes down, much less all the harm that same net will do to the bottom of the ocean for years to come. Hell most floating nets break down fast in UV light, hello nincompoops, no UV light at the bottom of the f**king sea. Those same nets are still there, after 30 years, raping the marine life to shit.

They just stood there, like, uhhhhh. I still loathe them to this day. :)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 14, 2014, 04:56:41 PMThere was a time in Egypt when tourists were allowed to venture inside the pyramids.

I think it's still allowed. I can certainly vouch for the Red Pyramid still being open to the public.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 15, 2014, 11:11:39 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 14, 2014, 04:56:41 PMThere was a time in Egypt when tourists were allowed to venture inside the pyramids.

I think it's still allowed. I can certainly vouch for the Red Pyramid still being open to the public.
And that's a bad thing. It's bad enough pollution is eating away at the pyramids and the Sphinx. People wandering about in them won't help.

Topazora

Topazora

http://abcnews.go.com/International/sydney-hostage-situation-people-flee-lindt-chocolate-shop/story?id=27600443

surprised this wasn't posted yet.  Well, looks like everything is under control, and several of the hostages have been released.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed