Author
In The News (Read 1,417,869 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hahahahaha

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Nov 03, 2014, 04:01:56 PM
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

Ho Lee Fuk.

And it went on for years afterward, freaking Lena thinks it's nothing wrong, motherf**k!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

More complete story here..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/03/lena-dunham-rage-spiral-sexual-abuse-sister-claims/18402009/

Lena was 7 when she did those things but still... that's one messed up 7 year old. :P

The fact that her sister is just laughing this whole thing off while Lena is the really upset one.. is weirdly funny.  :-X

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Wasn't even a one time thing either, from what I understand this went on for years after.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Wha....? Nope nope nope nope nope nope

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eva

Eva

Kids at that age investigate themselves, their bodies and each other - always have. Any psychiatrist, psychologist or sex education teacher will tell you that it's pretty normal behavior. To add, these kids usually have no sexual interest or desire they are fulfilling with this. They're just curious, basically - as they are with everything that surrounds them at that age.

Quote from: tavianini19 on Nov 03, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Did he recently have a lengthy argument with Eva?

DoomRulz? No. Imo, Doom is fairly well balanced, considering the absolutely disgusting individuals sitting in the top of organisations such as A Voice For Men.

You want examples?

"Gay activists have aligned themselves with feminists, and, while marching in misandric lockstep, have draped themselves in victim couture and made their grab for special government considerations."

"There are some good looking women at the SlutWalks. It is an environment where even mediocre looking women, by comparison, can look good enough to be raped."

"I make the following pledge as an activist, and as an American that believes fully in the rule of law. Should I be called to sit on a jury for a rape trial, I vow publicly to vote not guilty, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that the charges are true."

"Progress for men will not be gained by debate, reason or typical channels of grievance available to segments of the population that the world actually gives a damn about. The progress we need will only be realized by inflicting enough pain on the agents of hate, in public view, that it literally shocks society out of its current coma."

- Paul Elam - founder of A Voice For Men

... the list of quotes and opinions of this man and many others inside AVfM, similar to the above you can google, is literally endless.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Nov 03, 2014, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: tavianini19 on Nov 03, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Did he recently have a lengthy argument with Eva?

DoomRulz? No. Imo, Doom is fairly well balanced,

Thank you for the compliment.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Hubbs 1st geography lesson.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://theralphretort.com/fight-back-against-censors-trying-to-silence-twitter-dissent/

It seems some people just can't handle good old fashioned criticism.

SM

SM

Awwww, is a poor widdle western white man being victimised again?

Those damn feminazis should just STFU about rape and death threats and go make me a sammich.

In similar news here's another sad misogynist f**kwit.  Our immigration minister did something decent for once in his life...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

First Blood

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed