In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,312 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2014, 04:52:23 AM
Dead stupid.

Instant death penalty for lots of things in the Land of the Free.

Yes, because people should be allowed to try and kill the police and not expect them to defend themselves

SM

SM

What was he going to kill the cop with?  Second hand smoke from the weed in his pocket?  Well, that's gotta be worth shooting a guy six times.

lolbloodthirstybullshittingconservatives

Hubbs

Hubbs

The 'teen' was 6'4'' and around 15 stone!! anyone that size could beat a smaller weaker person half to death if they tried hard enough. Oh and he tried to grab the gun off the officer too whilst punching him in the face...the little darling  ::)

SM

SM

Yeah!!  f**ker had it coming, eh?

lol

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

lol

No I'm just saying the officer had every reason to feel in danger from someone this size, I think most people would (unless you are also way over 6feet tall that is).

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 26, 2014, 07:34:52 AM

lol

No I'm just saying the officer had every reason to feel in danger from someone this size, I think most people would (unless you are also way over 6feet tall that is).

Officer Wilson is roughly the same size as Brown was. The difference is that Wilson was armed and Brown wasn't.
Wilson is a shitty police officer by all means (just read how sloppy and out of protocol he and his colleagues handled the
shooting and it's aftermath). Shady and corrupt is just the surname of this tragic mess.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Still shouldn't have strong arm robbed the poor clerk at the liquor store in a neighborhood full of white cops.

DoomRulz

BANE

BANE

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Nov 26, 2014, 09:17:54 AM

lol

Officer Wilson is roughly the same size as Brown was. The difference is that Wilson was armed and Brown wasn't.
Yeah I think they were both 6'4. Brown was roughly 300 pounds though, and I can't see Wilson as more than 180-190.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2014, 07:03:21 AM
What was he going to kill the cop with?  Second hand smoke from the weed in his pocket?  Well, that's gotta be worth shooting a guy six times.

Brown tried to steal the cop's gun. This seems to be something that you cannot, for whatever reason, wrap your head around.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 26, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

Brown tried to steal the cop's gun. This seems to be something that you cannot, for whatever reason, wrap your head around.

And for that he deserved every bullet. The thing I don't get is white conservative people  thinking that just because he was a marijuana smoker that this somehow made him more of threat and made it more justifiable to empty lead into him. A lot of white conservatives seem to think that drug use is more of a problem then violence(Ray Rice fiasco) as that can be remedied whereas if a person drugs, they are somehow tainted indefinitely.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 26, 2014, 11:22:42 AM
Still shouldn't have strong arm robbed the poor clerk at the liquor store in a neighborhood full of white cops.

You're absolutely right about that and Wilson shouldn't have shot to kill, pumping an unarmed man with 6 rounds not counting the other 6 he fired wildly in a populated area.

You don't know that for sure. It's word against word since Wilson and his colleagues police work after the incident was pretty shady and sloppy to say the least and the witnesses on both sides differed greatly even amongst the parties. This is not the clear-cut case people are trying to make.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Nov 26, 2014, 03:50:57 PM

You don't know that for sure. It's word against word since Wilson and his colleagues police work after the incident was pretty shady and sloppy to say the least and the witnesses on both sides differed greatly even amongst the parties. This is not the clear-cut case people are trying to make.

I'm doing my best to stay out of this, but I have to ask. If it isn't so clear-cut, why are you so convinced this was racially motivated and nothing else?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

I'm doing my best to stay out of this, but I have to ask. If it isn't so clear-cut, why are you so convinced this was racially motivated and nothing else?

Because some folk just luuuv to play that race card...like the hundreds all out on the streets burning everything down and stirring everything up.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 26, 2014, 11:22:42 AM

You're absolutely right about that and Wilson shouldn't have shot to kill, pumping an unarmed man with 6 rounds not counting the other 6 he fired wildly in a populated area.

He shot at him wildly because the dude was charging at him intent on beating the shit outta him or something. Witnesses reported this and reported the officer clearly shouting at him to stop. He didn't stop even after being hit so the officer put him down. All this crap about him trying to surrender with his hands up is now known to be false.

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Nov 26, 2014, 09:17:54 AM

lol

Wilson is a shitty police officer by all means (just read how sloppy and out of protocol he and his colleagues handled the
shooting and it's aftermath). Shady and corrupt is just the surname of this tragic mess.

You see that's just your emotions and PC influences coming through. I have actually read this guy has a very good clean record, has never had any issues and has never used his gun before. You can't blame bad protocol by others on him, I'm sure mistakes may have been made but that happens when people gotta do things that are out of the ordinary or haven't been done before. Just because this incident happened doesn't mean he's a shitty bad dirty cop all of sudden, again don't get sucked into social media hype.

The One and Only

The One and Only

Maybe Michael Brown would be alive if he'd follow these simple rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWF 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed